Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How EXACTLY Did The Club Plan On Communicating Tonight's Ticket Exchange?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
needs some pro active movement from the club here ....the norwich "sell-out" cleary displayed numerous blocks of pitch side seats empty.....like i said at the time if these people aren't going to come to games like norwich then what exactly are they waiting for...?? identify the no shows , contact them and offer them twenty quid for their tickets.......and perhaps in a round about way , attempt to ascertain what the actual feck they are waiting for.

"Please note, season-ticket holders will not receive acknowledgement as to whether the seat sells until after the Aston Villa match."
I'm aware of that. I was just checking whether or not it was possible to buy the space that we've freed up at tonight's game. Not on-line it isn't. Whether it's available to a telephone caller is, of course, another question.

I first came across how WIERD the Albion ticketing system could be when, years ago, for a low-demand Tinpot Trophy game at Withdean, the ticket office sold me two tickets in the Directors' Box, immediately in front of Dick Knight. All I had asked for was two seats in the North Stand.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Where exactly is the ticket exchange on the ticket website?

I have two North Stand tickets free for tonight as a late pull out by two of my family. I would have assumed the following:

- An obvious link to the ticket exchange on the ticket website
- the ability to log in for both tickets and tick a box to say I want to sell them through the exchange
- Confirmation email or something to say they are now for sale
- Email an hour before the game or whenever a normal cut off is for selling tickets saying whether they sold or not.

I would be very happy if I only received a tenner or something and the rest went to the club. Would just like the seats to be filled, and I'm sure that's the view most would take.

I fully get why this service is not available until it is a sell out or very close to it, but the club needs to get this in place properly or we really are not Premier League Ready.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I first came across how WIERD the Albion ticketing system could be when, years ago, for a low-demand Tinpot Trophy game at Withdean, the ticket office sold me two tickets in the Directors' Box, immediately in front of Dick Knight. All I had asked for was two seats in the North Stand.

Ah! Those head-mental old days at Withdean when you actually (seriously) had to submit a written application and a cheque to enter a LOTTERY for tickets for a bog-standard league match. Happened to be in the old club shop in Queens Road one midweek day and could almost have CRIED for the club. There was one member of staff in there whose sole job was to work his way through a mountain of applications and return cheques to sender in a pre-paid envelope with an 'unfortunately your application for tickets has not been successful on this occasion...' rejection letter.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ah! Those head-mental old days at Withdean when you actually (seriously) had to submit a written application and a cheque to enter a LOTTERY for tickets for a bog-standard league match. Happened to be in the old club shop in Queens Road one midweek day and could almost have CRIED for the club. There was one member of staff in there whose sole job was to work his way through a mountain of applications and return cheques to sender in a pre-paid envelope with an 'unfortunately your application for tickets has not been successful on this occasion...' rejection letter.

I thought you were going to say they had a TOMBOLA on the counter, where they were drawing all the "lucky" applicants from.

*disappointed*

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Where exactly is the ticket exchange on the ticket website?

I have two North Stand tickets free for tonight as a late pull out by two of my family. I would have assumed the following:

- An obvious link to the ticket exchange on the ticket website
- the ability to log in for both tickets and tick a box to say I want to sell them through the exchange
- Confirmation email or something to say they are now for sale
- Email an hour before the game or whenever a normal cut off is for selling tickets saying whether they sold or not.

I would be very happy if I only received a tenner or something and the rest went to the club. Would just like the seats to be filled, and I'm sure that's the view most would take.

I fully get why this service is not available until it is a sell out or very close to it, but the club needs to get this in place properly or we really are not Premier League Ready.

It closed at mid-day........

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I think the problem is they can only open the exchange when sold-out. If they don't sell-out until 12 hrs before then ........

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
though hopefully the club's Junior Minister of Information [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] will just fvck right off in piping up as uber-apologist just this once.

I've a considerable amount of grey hair sadly. On the sides anyway.

I've just checked the Club's ticketing website, which tells me that there are NO tickets available in our section of the North Stand. Do I assume that Roz's seat has been sold? Or do I assume that they have simply not made it available via the website?

All will be revealed, no doubt, when I turn up and find out whether someone is sitting next to me.

... and, sitting in Roz's seat, was the guy who bought her ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here