Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Evil are the Sun for publishing this??

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Do they know that the bloke behind him was buying a lottery ticke?. Could just as easily being queing up to buy the last copy of The Dandy,

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
f*** me things are desperate at The Sun since they had to stop going through people's bins and murdered schoolgirls voicemails for their scoops.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Do they know that the bloke behind him was buying a lottery ticke?. Could just as easily being queing up to buy the last copy of The Dandy,

I got the impression from the article that they don't have a clue what he actually bought.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Aren't all the Euro Millions Luck dip tickets?

Its a lucky dip when it comes to winning anything :lol: You can select your own numbers on Euromillions , either online or by filling in a play slip. If you do the same numbers each week the lottery terminal can print off a "easy-play" ticket to have scanned each time.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Predictably crap non story from a crap paper. No doubt, they've been unable to dig any past dirt or skeletons from the cupboard on this guy, so they've taken the other angle, gushing about how 'ordinary' these folk are.

The fact that The Sun appear to be stalking the family in following them to Scotland, is crass in itself. I'm curious to know how The Sun knew their Easyjet Tickets cost £130 each? If somebody from the airline has revealed their ticket info, that is a breach of the Data Protection Act which could land old Stavros or whatever his name is, with a nice lottery win sized fine. Being the Sun, I expected they've 'winged' it. Facts have never bothered them too much.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
. ..... The shopkeepers who sold the £148million lottery ticket last night told how Adrian made the buy that changed his life.'
/

That promises to be a riveting read..."and then he fixed me with his icy gaze as I stammered "will there be anything else sir?" you could have heard a pin drop when he whispered "aye mate, I'll have 10 sovereign, a copy of Razzle, oh an I'll have a lucky dip on t euromillions while I'm at it" said Mr. Patel (50) outside his Newsagents/off licence/grocers yesterday.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
'Adrian, 41, of Haverhill, Suffolk, was at a Scottish caravan site yesterday — in the same pink shirt he wore to buy the ticket. The shopkeepers who sold the £148million lottery ticket last night told how Adrian made the buy that changed his life.'

Living the dream at a Scottish caravan site :lol:

Near Dundee! It's no fun but people do read it

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Its a lucky dip when it comes to winning anything :lol: You can select your own numbers on Euromillions , either online or by filling in a play slip. If you do the same numbers each week the lottery terminal can print off a "easy-play" ticket to have scanned each time.

#people who take 10 minutes to fill out a slip with the lucky dip box only instead of just asking for one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here