Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How enthusiatic are you about the Albion ?

How enthusiastic are you about watching the Albion

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Time was that I'd settle for whatever crap was served up, latter Goldstone days, Gillingham and more recently McGhee's relegation team but I'm really struggling to get enthusiastic these days. I've given up my season ticket, I rarely bother with away games and I force myself along to home games.

Am I alone in being what could justifiably be called a baddish fan??

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
No

Definitely not - I know how you feel.

The club have been through a lot - most of it the fault of Bill Archer. However, we had a lot of hope generated through the days of Adams, Taylor, Coppell and some of McGhee. That was spoiled a bit through the needless relegation, and now the football is really dire under the clueless Wilkins. So it is hard to be enthusiatic. The club and supporters need a boost - despite what the Wilkins supporters say.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am not really enthuised yet as I am still playing cricket ( last game this weekend) however, the guys at cricket said that this was the first time they can remember I chose cricket over football ( even if I am a STH)

I know its bad, but I really cant be arsed with football at the moment...maybe it will change at the Millwall game, but a lot of my mates have stopped going and my Brother in law who sits next to me has not renewed......

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Right now I'm really excited. Due to poor holiday management I haven't actually been to a game this season yet, but am going on Saturday. I can't wait. I may have to review this answer come 5pm saturday though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I renewed but out of sheer loyalty to the club and cause, the football last season was the worst that I can ever remember, I did it on the back of DK pleading at the last home game. I was 95% certain of not renewing up to that point. I go along as a duty and chore and do not enjoy it at all but its only the last year out of 8 at Withdean I have felt like this. I have enjoyed some wonderful moments over the 8years with 3 promotions and 2 league titles and 3 seasons in the Championship, not bad really. Now you could argue I would have been better off taking a self imposed exile for a year or two and jumping back on the bandwagon when we get Falmer built and then you would not have to endure my moaning and griping and basically being a miserable bastard and you may have a point.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm playing Saturdays so will be content with the odd game here and there. I would almost be tempted to say the only thing worse than relegation is midtable mediocrity with shite football.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I renewed but out of sheer loyalty to the club and cause, the football last season was the worst that I can ever remember, I did it on the back of DK pleading at the last home game. I was 95% certain of not renewing up to that point. I go along as a duty and chore and do not enjoy it at all but its only the last year out of 8 at Withdean I have felt like this. I have enjoyed some wonderful moments over the 8years with 3 promotions and 2 league titles and 3 seasons in the Championship, not bad really. Now you could argue I would have been better off taking a self imposed exile for a year or two and jumping back on the bandwagon when we get Falmer built and then you would not have to endure my moaning and griping and basically being a miserable bastard and you may have a point.

Really?

Never knew that...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Pretty much given up going, cant justify the cost of shite third tier football. Will probably only make about 5 or 6 games this year.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Other - Enthusiastic but can't afford it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
why is it that you have to pass some pithy comment on everything gareth posts piers....?

just interested like..

its a bit tiresome Dave but I have put up with it for 3 years now and it seems to amuse Piers.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And it is literally EVERY SINGLE POST I do.

( please comment on this post Piers , thanks )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here