Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how EMBARRASING...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Another embarrassing event that faces man, or woman, is using a toilet that has been the subject of biological warfare. You manage to do your business whilst trying not to retch and then when leaving the said facility, you are faced with another toilet goer who is inclined to believe that you were the culprit of the pong.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Another embarrassing event that faces man, or woman, is using a toilet that has been the subject of biological warfare. You manage to do your business whilst trying not to retch and then when leaving the said facility, you are faced with another toilet goer who is inclined to believe that you were the culprit of the pong.

I try and AVOID when possible toilets of that NATURE. but it is f***ing embarrassing when it happens at work.

I have another story, which goes back to my arse of a friend at uni, I was the only driver out of us two, and whenever he was in the passenger seat he would BEEP the horn and DUCK..so it APPEARED I was doing the BEEPING to a stranger/member of public. Anyway, we were going into town one day, and there was this ABSOLUTE hottie. With boyfriend in tow, who was built like a brick shithouse. He beeped and hid, only for them to press the pelican crossing and for us to have to stop. HAVING to wave to SAID hottie and boyfriend was an UNCOMFORTABLE experience.

And thankyou, BoF for your accolade of the good thread, I do try, and have since found my "niche" in the NSC market for good threads, unfortunately, none of these are EVER about FOOTBALL-RELATED matters, and do usually FEATURE me being an arse or talking about having a SHIT. I shall however, endevour to KEEP up the excellent work !!

And Hi, Booley....you big GAY !! xx

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

yes, and putting things in someone else's shopping trolley is always a good one..

.. especially when you realise, then get caught taking them out again and the other person thinks you are nicking their stuff.

On embarressing things to happen in a supermarket, a couple of years some poor old female OAP whose mind was on the way out somehow became detached from her family.

I found myself standing next to her by the fruit and veg and she took it on herself to think I had touched her inappropriately.

In fact she screamed the fact to whole supermarket

Just as I being surrounded by the disgraced shoppers of Clapham High Street her family saved me.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
yes, and putting things in someone else's shopping trolley is always a good one..

.. especially when you realise, then get caught taking them out again and the other person thinks you are nicking their stuff.

On embarressing things to happen in a supermarket, a couple of years some poor old female OAP whose mind was on the way out somehow became detached from her family.

I found myself standing next to her by the fruit and veg and she took it on herself to think I had touched her inappropriately.

In fact she screamed the fact to whole supermarket

Just as I being surrounded by the disgraced shoppers of Clapham High Street her family saved me.

I have been caught out a couple of times, delving into someones trolley to relieve them of something like Pedigree Chum, when they are blatently afraid of dogs.

Your story sounds like an absolute classic. It would have been fun to have been hovering round the frozen peas to see that one.

Keep 'em coming JD.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here