Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you think Boris has handled it so far ?

How do you think Boris has handled Covid 19 so far ?

• Superb

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Very Good

Votes: 63 25.1%
  • Good

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Average

Votes: 22 8.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 39 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In a crisis there will always be shills, fifth columnists and Lord Haw Haw characters, NSC is a breeding ground for these simpletons, time will tell if ours or any other government for that matter was right or wrong, these idiots that attempt to make political gain from an hourly evolving tragedy will never be forgiven. Pathetic, unhelpful armchair experts on pandemics, they are an embarrassment.

I wonder how you can bear to log in to view all these shills, fifth columnists and Lord Haw Haw characters here.
Is [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] breeding them all?

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
In a crisis there will always be shills, fifth columnists and Lord Haw Haw characters, NSC is a breeding ground for these simpletons, time will tell if ours or any other government for that matter was right or wrong, these idiots that attempt to make political gain from an hourly evolving tragedy will never be forgiven. Pathetic, unhelpful armchair experts on pandemics, they are an embarrassment.

A textbook example of a posting whose credibility evaporates with each added word. Lord Haw Haw for goodness sake!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
When will it be the Minister for the 19th century's turn to host the daily briefing?

I would imagine the Leader of the House of Commons and Lord President of the Council is pretty busy working on the Parliamentary business for this week and the operating of the new 'virtual' House of Commons.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
To be fair the thread is called how do you think Boris has handled it so far? If you open it, you’re a fool if you think you aren’t going to see some posts you don’t agree with.

Berating people for having a negative view of Johnson is a bit silly really. And hiding behind the “it’s not the time” excuse, to protect your glorious leader is rather weak imho.

He’s told lies, turned down EU assistance and skived off Cobra meeting. If he thinks now is the time to be doing that kind of shit then now is DEFINITELY the time to be criticising him for it.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
To be fair the thread is called how do you think Boris has handled it so far? If you open it, you’re a fool if you think you aren’t going to see some posts you don’t agree with.

Berating people for having a negative view of Johnson is a bit silly really. And hiding behind the “it’s not the time” excuse, to protect your glorious leader is rather weak imho.

He’s told lies, turned down EU assistance and skived off Cobra meeting. If he thinks now is the time to be doing that kind of shit then now is DEFINITELY the time to be criticising him for it.

If it was the EU assistance that was offered to Italy it is a bloody good job We turned it down.
Good grief.[emoji2359]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
and twits on here are still trying to score political points..........give your head a wobble.

irony
noun

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result.
"the irony is that I thought he could help me"

:facepalm:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If it was the EU assistance that was offered to Italy it is a bloody good job We turned it down.
Good grief.[emoji2359]

Was for a load of ventilators I believe.

Brexit thread a little quiet for you these days? You know, it’s not people criticising Johnson on one thread out fo hundreds that is the problem here, it’s people with a political agenda and an appetite for an argument that are the problem. People like your good self.

I’d avoided NSC for a time as it seemed all the angst and frustration of the Brexit threads was being projected into C19 threads. I was correct to do so, it’s got worse.

One positive though, it has really shown who the real nitwits were in the Brexit thread. You’ve brought all your insecurities and anger onto these threads.

I’ve seen quite enough for now.

TTFNTC.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Brexit thread a little quiet for you these days? You know, it’s not people criticising Johnson on one thread out fo hundreds that is the problem here, it’s people with a political agenda and an appetite for an argument that are the problem. People like your good self.

I’d avoided NSC for a time as it seemed all the angst and frustration of the Brexit threads was being projected into C19 threads. I was correct to do so, it’s got worse.

One positive though, it has really shown who the real nitwits were in the Brexit thread. You’ve brought all your insecurities and anger onto these threads.

TTFNTC.

Not been on the Brexit thread since We left the busted flush, seemed pointless debating something that has been dealt with.I’m certainly not angry and perhaps We are all a little insecure during these most troubling of times.
Talk Me through the ventilator procurement scheme... is it that the UK sends a thousand ventilators to the EU and they send us three hundred back? With kindly donated by the EU stickers on them...
All the best BL x

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

TTFNTC.

It's nothing to do with Covid, Brexit, Politics or anything else.

There are NSC posters capable of mature debate, using information and formulating cases to encourage discussion and disagreement, and NSC posters who aren't. Completely regardless of subject :shrug:

Last edited:

My view at 1St was Boris had done a great job from outset of this. Obviously as time goes on and more facts come out then I am wavering a little. However I have never been a Tory fan and would never vote for them but with all the circumstances I don't think anyone would of done a better job.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Good grief.[emoji2359]

No, I suspect it relates more to the ventilators that were on offer! You might have missed that, what with having your head rammed so far up Johnson's rear end that you can probably see his tonsils!!!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
No, I suspect it relates more to the ventilators that were on offer! You might have missed that, what with having your head rammed so far up Johnson's rear end that you can probably see his tonsils!!!

We send the EU 1000 ventilators, they send us 300 hundred back, sounds like a good deal [emoji2359]
No heads up khybers here, I don’t know if the government is doing good or bad , neither do you. You just jump on any hysterical bandwagon that goes by.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We send the EU 1000 ventilators, they send us 300 hundred back, sounds like a good deal [emoji2359]
No heads up khybers here, I don’t know if the government is doing good or bad , neither do you. You just jump on any hysterical bandwagon that goes by.

I know that the NHS has insufficient PPE. I know that the Gov allowed Cheltenham to proceed when the rest of Europe was locking down. I know that they didn't ban mass gatherings until Arteta got covid and the EPL postponed fixtures. I know they said don't go to the pub but didn't force them to close till a week later. I know they have sent mixed messages about travelling to work. I know we were one of the last to close the schools.

I'll stop there so you can do a bit of research or maybe just stick your head back in the sand!

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I know that the NHS has insufficient PPE. I know that the Gov allowed Cheltenham to proceed when the rest of Europe was locking down. I know that they didn't ban mass gatherings until Arteta got covid and the EPL postponed fixtures. I know they said don't go to the pub but didn't force them to close till a week later. I know they have sent mixed messages about travelling to work. I know we were one of the last to close the schools.

I'll stop there so you can do a bit of research or maybe just stick your head back in the sand!

Look forward to seeing you on tonight’s evening brief.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Given we're expected to have the highest death toll in Europe I don't know how anyone c an class Boris or the Governments handling of this as superb or very good. Of course they've made mistakes and given the unprecedented nature of this we need to cut them some slack but the same applies to governments across Europe and the world and the vast majority are currently projected to have many fewer deaths in total and adjusted per population.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

For once I am going to big you up.
For some time I have fallen for your posts on the understanding that you were serious, but I can only conclude that you are the ultimate wind up artist and that many, including me have fallen for it hook line and sinker, I congratulate you.
I say that because nobody with a sound mind would possess your thoughts on this, Brexit and other subjects, unless they were joking of course.
That only leaves one other option and that is you are not of sound mind, mad as a box of frogs and clinically stupid and ignorant.
Lord Haw Haw you raving lunatic.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Given we're expected to have the highest death toll in Europe I don't know how anyone c an class Boris or the Governments handling of this as superb or very good. Of course they've made mistakes and given the unprecedented nature of this we need to cut them some slack but the same applies to governments across Europe and the world and the vast majority are currently projected to have many fewer deaths in total and adjusted per population.

I think what makes it worse is that even the government were saying Italy and Spain were two weeks ahead of us in terms of infections and deaths, yet still they did little or nothing positive.

The advice to people to "stay away from pubs and restaurants" was nothing but a disgrace and should be the undoing of the current incumbent at No.10, once the dust has settled ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here