Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i put random words in the search engine

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
If a thread drops off the first page then I assume no one else is interested. I can remember ones I've posted on and am waiting for a reaction on. Usually I just post mindless pap...

....like now...

Albion Rob

When you post on a thread, doesn't a little black dot appear on the envelop to the left.

The envelope will be shut if there have been no new posts since you last looked at the thread and will be open if there have been.

Took me ages to find that out!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Mr C said:
Hmm...was kinda expecting someone to say it, but does anyone else used a tabbed browser for it?

a what now? ???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Albion Rob said:
When you post on a thread, doesn't a little black dot appear on the envelop to the left.

The envelope will be shut if there have been no new posts since you last looked at the thread and will be open if there have been.

Took me ages to find that out!

That's the fella, yes.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Mr C said:
A browser that has multiple tabs (windows) in the one browser window. Advantage is that you can have loads of pages open without them all appearing in the taskbar, and all of them can be reloaded at once.

so you have lots of mini windows in windows...? sounds odd to me, I cant stand a webpage too small as most of them are designed to 1024x768 so all that vertical/horizontal scrolling must be a right pain in the arse!

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
CrabtreeBHA said:
so you have lots of mini windows in windows...? sounds odd to me, I cant stand a webpage too small as most of them are designed to 1024x768 so all that vertical/horizontal scrolling must be a right pain in the arse!

I would guess that they can be cascaded Crabbers.

CrabtreeBHA said:
No they're all full-size but along the top there is a row of tabs, each one for a different sub-window. Bit like a filing draw with the marker labels at the top.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Deano's Right Foot said:
I would guess that they can be cascaded Crabbers.

true, but still too small for my liking, I only have one browser window open anyway and surf to other sites/forums through that.

aahh Mr C now I'm with ya

Last edited:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Mr C said:
No they're all full-size but along the top there is a row of tabs, each one for a different sub-window. Bit like a filing draw with the marker labels at the top.

see www.opera.com as in the browser i am using now.

free if you put up with the advertising or pay for it and get shot of the adverts.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
The envelope's goes gray if there are no new post's in a thread, so i just open the ones that are yello or orange

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here