Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How do you assess Ben White, so far?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Bielsa may not stay at Leeds beyond this season, in fact I would say that is more than likely. That is how he is, he never stays anywhere long. He gets bored, frustrated. He seeks pastures new.

But we won't be angry or bitter about it. He has transformed the club and we will be forever grateful for the legacy. He is one of a kind. Totally unique. And he won't go to to a "bigger club" if he goes ajnywhere else at all. He will go to a club (big or small) that speaks to him, that gets him, (somewhere in the world) and good luck to them and to him.

We love Bielsa and Bielsa loves Leeds. It isn't like a normal club and manager relationship, but a love affair. You will laugh, you will sneer. But then how could you understand at all? Who could love Graham Potter? It is laughable.

Ahhhhh he’s crying, that’s so sad, this one is just for you.............

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Bielsa may not stay at Leeds beyond this season, in fact I would say that is more than likely. That is how he is, he never stays anywhere long. He gets bored, frustrated. He seeks pastures new.

But we won't be angry or bitter about it. He has transformed the club and we will be forever grateful for the legacy. He is one of a kind. Totally unique. And he won't go to to a "bigger club" if he goes anywhere else at all. He will go to a club (big or small) that speaks to him, that gets him, (somewhere in the world) and good luck to them and to him.

We love Bielsa and Bielsa loves Leeds. It isn't like a normal club and manager relationship, but a love affair. You will laugh, you will sneer. But then how could you understand at all? Who could love Graham Potter? It is laughable.

The only thing that is laughable is you.... What a load of old tripe... How can you compare someone who is about to retire (And won nothing of note) to someone just starting their managerial career at the top flight? I know which manager I would rather have... and it isn't yours.

No one loves Leeds, except Sky and TalkSport, the exact reason no one likes them is because they have fans like you, entitled, gobby and somewhat thick!

Haven't you got your own board to infest with your love sick ramblings?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I've liked what he's done so far. What I hate is people who haven't got a clue 'giving it'. Give Whyte a chance I say. It's only been a few weeks.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ahhhhh he’s crying, that’s so sad, this one is just for you.............

Jesus, thanks for that, my dog had an operation on his broken leg yesterday, seems like he's going to be okay with pins and plates, pick him up tomorrow, but that has just triggered me off from my childhood watching it... :cry::cry::cry:

:smile:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Absolutely ridiculous that thread titles keep changing !! What happened to freedom of speech ?! I can understand if it's something overtly offensive but where does this cencorship end ?

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Absolutely ridiculous that thread titles keep changing !! What happened to freedom of speech ?! I can understand if it's something overtly offensive but where does this cencorship end ?

Because you are trying to undermine a very promising CB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011

It more accurately reflects the content of the thread

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

But we won't be angry or bitter about it. He has transformed the club and we will be forever grateful for the legacy. He is one of a kind. Totally unique. And he won't go to to a "bigger club" if he goes anywhere else at all. He will go to a club (big or small) that speaks to him, that gets him, (somewhere in the world) and good luck to them and to him.

go away you embarrassing ****.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

I didn't like the title of the thread. It was somewhat unfair. But it's also typical of NSC to change it. NSC unfortunately doesn't understand the concept of freedom of speech.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I didn't like the title of the thread. It was somewhat unfair. But it's also typical of NSC to change it. NSC unfortunately doesn't understand the concept of freedom of speech.

It’s an Albion forum, so a thread title that runs down an Albion player after four games at this level giving another team’s fans the chance to mock is wanky imo :shrug:

Feck freedom of speech, go post it on a Leeds forum if you feel strongly enough.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I fail to understand your issue, tbh?

You’ve had the freedom to make clear your opinion, in your opening post. That is still there for everyone to read.

The thread titles are there to help people browsing the board, to know the contents, and as such whether it’s something they wish to read or contribute to. It now does that.

Now, someone a couple of posts above has said “That is better. A nice positive thread title” - but very deliberately it is NOT ‘positive’. It is absolutely neutral - inviting opinions either way.

To be annoyed about the change, would be to implicitly admit to being an attention seeking troll.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
He has been fantastic so far. He's very comfortable on the ball, he adds a real dimension to our play with his bursts forward and you can see how much potential he has. He has been caught cold for a couple of goals but it's all part of his learning process. His level of performance has been very good so far and he will get better with every game. When we have more games against teams in our section of the league, we'll see how much better he is in comparison with players at similar clubs.

No criticism from me, I think he's brilliant.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He has been fantastic so far. He's very comfortable on the ball, he adds a real dimension to our play with his bursts forward and you can see how much potential he has. He has been caught cold for a couple of goals but it's all part of his learning process. His level of performance has been very good so far and he will get better with every game. When we have more games against teams in our section of the league, we'll see how much better he is in comparison with players at similar clubs.

No criticism from me, I think he's brilliant.

Let’s not forget he has had an underperforming Lewis Dunk and Maty Ryan around him so far when he needed them to be mentoring him and covering for him. This may be a harsh comment after just four games but I can’t imagine Ryan being rooted to the goal line at set pieces and watching most shots fly past or deflect past him is helping any of the centre backs thus far this season.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Let’s not forget he has had an underperforming Lewis Dunk and Maty Ryan around him so far when he needed them to be mentoring him and covering for him. This may be a harsh comment after just four games but I can’t imagine Ryan being rooted to the goal line at set pieces and watching most shots fly past or deflect past him is helping any of the centre backs thus far this season.

I don't think Lewis Dunk is underperforming. He's adapting to a new system and a new role in the team and the squad more generally. We've lost Murray, Duffy AND Stephens in one window. Our dressing room must be a very different place now and Dunk's got a far bigger job as captain as a result. The dressing room will need a few months to settle into the new routine and the team will need a little bit of time to settle in as well.

The team looks very settled in the current formation and I don't see the perferred 11 changing too much over the season, which is a recipe for success. I've been vocal on not being Ryan's biggest fan but he's our number 1 goalkeeper and we need to work out how better to defend set pieces. We had problems when Steele was in goal as well, so clearly there's more to do on the training field.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

If you want freedom of speech go and start your own forum.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc

And you don’t seem to understand that this is a privately run Internet forum, whose content is ultimately under control of its owner and any moderators to whom he decides to give “power” to. He’s also liable for any content posted by others if it breaks the law etc. This is not a town hall meeting...

I know nobody ever reads the Terms and Conditions before they sign up to these things but when people on the internet bitch about freedom of speech its a nonsense. You’re free to go and set up your own forum with its own terms of use and you can say whatever you want there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here