Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how do u find out the score ?

how do u find out the scores on saturday

• Total voters

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Either listening to the match on DAB or a combination of NSC abd the BBC website.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If I've been out and haven't been watching Soccer Saturday I like to come on here and read the ***Official*** match thread. You get a real sense of the game unfolding. I HATE just finding out the score without any 'warning' of what it's going to be.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
When you say 'How do you find the score?' do you mean for the Albion or just scores in general? If it's Albion then will either be at game or listening on BBC Sussex for all other scores Livescore.com.

well origanly it was meant to be in general but its kinda turned into brighton score

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Phil Thompson, Charlie Nicholas, Paul Merson - not a brain cell beween them. Painful viewing.
And Tony Gale and Tony Cottee.

If watching SSN, you have to hope that Jeff Stelling is on form and Matt M'tidlier is one of the summarisers.

P.S. Merson is my favourite, most bearable thicky.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
And Tony Gale and Tony Cottee.

If watching SSN, you have to hope that Jeff Stelling is on form and Matt M'tidlier is one of the summarisers.

P.S. Merson is my favourite, most bearable thicky.
Jeff Stelling is brilliant! The thickest of the very thick bunch of ex-footballers is Dean Windass. He simply cannot string a sentence together and he always sounds like they've caught him in the middle of eating a pie: "Well, the-fff-ball like came like fffthsp like the goal and thppp he hit and the goal went ppss magic one nil Borough"

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
It has been Soccer Saturday, but that source ends on the twenty-third of this month. It will then have to be the inferior BBC coverage behind the red button. When I'm at a match it's Sky in the bar below the stand after the final whistle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here