Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do our Sales compare?

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
With us having sold over 8,000 season tickets so far, and 2,500 1901's. That puts us on 10,500 guanteed every match so far. I wondered how that compared to other league one and champship clubs, season ticket sales for this season, as too early for next season sales?

:amex::amex::amex:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I imagine Saints fans will tell you that they could sell that many in 20 minutes and Bournemouth probably struggle to sell 800. I'm gonna be interested in how many Pompey sell next season too.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Our sales have been in a structured order and under unique circumstances in that it's a brand new stadium, 3 times our current capacity. Comparasions are a bit pointless in my opinion

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Norwich have an excellent S/T base in the Championship, with 18000 S/T holders last season, and nearly 20000 this season.

Believe a lot of them are Seniors or Juniors though, so not sure how their revenue would compare.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
How do you know we've sold over 8000 STs so far? I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere.

There was a piece in the Argus this morning that said we are on course to have sold well over 8,000 season tickets by the end of next week. although they didn't say whether that figure included the 1901 club. For what its worth the club were quoted as saying that 'there is a very good chance' season tickets will sell out before the first league game on August 6th. :amex:

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
Having 10,500 Season Tickets doesn't necessarily mean they will all show up every game, a lot of people have bought them despite living miles away and won't be able to make some games (especially in the evening). Also, many people have bought them so they are ensured a seat at the first game, and their commitment for the other games can be questioned. Finally, our new fans probably won't come to a Tuesday night game against Barnsley etc, particularly if we are languishing in the relegation places.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There was a piece in the Argus this morning that said we are on course to have sold well over 8,000 season tickets by the end of next week. although they didn't say whether that figure included the 1901 club. For what its worth the club were quoted as saying that 'there is a very good chance' season tickets will sell out before the first league game on August 6th. :amex:

If that is correct (Argus?) then they have sold over 2000 STs in the past 2 weeks, which is remarkable, considering the previous 6000 were sold in the initial [excitement] period from the beginning of January until the 11th Feb (6 weeks), that works out at 1000 STs a week, bloody marvelous scenes

:falmer:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Where did the 1st poster get those figures from though? Thats the key, is it accurate? if it is thats great, have no doubt whatsoever all Season tickets will go any way even if its not.

I would have thought though, that the amount of fans who have bought one just to make sure they get to see the first game can be counted on one hand and no more than a couple of hundred wont be able to go because they live miles away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here