Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how do i put money on my smart card?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
just out of curiosity , how long does it take to go from purchase to Card? thinking of buying the new home top on Friday , and would be quite nice to save 10% like

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Are you the same guy that knew nothing about how trains work?

Eh?

Yes I did post a thread about the trains - I asked if there would be a problem if we went into extra time, as I thought there were extra trains laid on for matches normally. Perfectly legit question to ask unless you are a train spotter in my opinion?

And I have just asked how to top up my card as never done it before and couldn't find the link, only ever used cash. Is there also a problem with that? :shootself

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
just out of curiosity , how long does it take to go from purchase to Card? thinking of buying the new home top on Friday , and would be quite nice to save 10% like

It shows up online immediately so I guess it will be available immediately - what you have to remember is its not actaully transferred to your card, it held in the club computers so when you card is read by the till that links to the computers as well

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It shows up online immediately so I guess it will be available immediately - what you have to remember is its not actaully transferred to your card, it held in the club computers so when you card is read by the till that links to the computers as well

excellent , thought it would be but just wanted to check.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

works just like a PAYG mobile top up , credit goes on almost straight away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here