Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do i get to London?

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
i think the best way is to get to victoria, go to kings x. then change to the district line i think.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
we need better support than this, your angry you couldnt get a ticket for spurs but if you dont go to any other away games then thats all you deserve.

:lolol: :lolol: Thats funny

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
227 BHA said:
I think you'll find the district line goes straight from Victoria to Upton Park:thumbsup:

But surely its the Bolyn Ground?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
hans kraay fan club said:
Leave him alone. He only looks 13. !!

Sorry :down:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
But surely its the Bolyn Ground?

227 BHA said:
No, I think you'll find the tube station is definately called Upton Park :dunce:

AND the ground is the Boleyn Ground

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
BHA links said:
AND the ground is the Boleyn Ground

Aye, the area is known as Upton Park (hence the name Upton Park Tube Station) and the ground is the Boleyn Ground. If you're coming from Brighton go to Blackfriars and get the District (green) line to Upton Park.

get you're cock out, wave it around and say please show me me the way to the 'ammers?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Brighton M said:
Does anybody know what's the quickest way of getting to London for the game? Am a season ticket holder but have never been to an away game before(couldn't get Spurs tickets:angry: ), haven't a clue where West Ham play.

Anybody able to help?

Many thanks:)

Shove a load of this up your nose
dfacts-cocaine.jpg

followed by a few of these
ecstasy_1b.jpg

and fly up there :salute:

I shall be tethering my squad of monkey dog jockeys to a hand cart and shooting up the M4. I shall park the machine in Hammersmith and get a tube wearing a T shirt with the legend "All cockneys are peados" to the football ground. I went to Tottenham and feel agrieved that I have to go to such lengths just to enjoy watching Robbie Zamora running out for tha Gunners.

The monkey jockeys silks and Cockney T shirt will be provided by Spurting Colour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here