Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do i get to London?

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Does anybody know what's the quickest way of getting to London for the game? Am a season ticket holder but have never been to an away game before(couldn't get Spurs tickets:angry: ), haven't a clue where West Ham play.

Anybody able to help?

Many thanks:)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I believe there is a chairlift going up.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe you could get a plane from shoreham airport and parachute in?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
we need better support than this, your angry you couldnt get a ticket for spurs but if you dont go to any other away games then thats all you deserve.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
A fleet of these should do the trick;

bison01.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
we need better support than this, your angry you couldnt get a ticket for spurs but if you dont go to any other away games then thats all you deserve.

Please tell me that was a serious post.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Brighton M said:
Does anybody know what's the quickest way of getting to London for the game? Am a season ticket holder but have never been to an away game before(couldn't get Spurs tickets:angry: ), haven't a clue where West Ham play.

Anybody able to help?

Many thanks:)

Honestly mate, go to the West Ham Website and look up the address for their Stadium. It will no doubt have details about how to travel my RAIL. RAIL means TRAIN. So your next step is to go to http://www.nationalrail.co.uk and type in the relevents.. then it'll plan your journey for you.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: How do i get to London?

Ringo said:
Honestly mate, go to the West Ham Website and look up the address for their Stadium. It will no doubt have details about how to travel my RAIL. RAIL means TRAIN. So your next step is to go to http://www.nationalrail.co.uk and type in the relevents.. then it'll plan your journey for you.

Do you want to break the fact that there is not a direct train from Brighton to West Ham or can I?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: How do i get to London?

Uncle Buck said:
Do you want to break the fact that there is not a direct train from Brighton to West Ham or can I?

I was hoping he'd discover a tube journey is probably on the cards when he went to National rail.. I couldn't bring myself to do it!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: How do i get to London?

Uncle Buck said:

Well this is outrageous. As a LOYAL fan I think the club should charter a special direct train.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How do i get to London?

Uncle Buck said:
a fleet of pink limos.

That is a quality idea. A fleet of Lady Penelope's FAB 1 :clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyway I shall be donning my Dick Turpin mask and hijacking the post carriage from Brighton to London.

Stand and deliver me to Londinium.

Im the deadly Highwayman...

684893_deaa7cc93c_m.jpeg

Last edited:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Zesh Rehman 34 said:

I got a ticket for spurs and I go to away games and I think we need better supporters than you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here