Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How did you propose to your other half?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
You'll all hate me, but I proposed to my wife in a pub here in Bath called...The Crystal Palace.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I wrote to the lead singer of her favourite band Candlebox and asked him if I could propose on stage. He agreed so I got her tickets for a florida show flew down and about half way through the show he called us up on stage. She was stoaked and did not even realise what was going on. Of course she said yes which was a relief infront of near on 2 thousand people but it was real cool :)

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I wrote to the lead singer of her favourite band Candlebox and asked him if I could propose on stage. He agreed so I got her tickets for a florida show flew down and about half way through the show he called us up on stage. She was stoaked and did not even realise what was going on. Of course she said yes which was a relief infront of near on 2 thousand people but it was real cool :)

Very smooth Mr Fatboy. But very risky ;)

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

You'd of looked a right prick if she'd have said no:lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
You'd of looked a right prick if she'd have said no:lolol:
Before ELS or Chez say it, I look like a right prick anyway so it would not have mattered. I was confident that she was not going to say know as we both sacrificed a lot to be toogether but yes my heart was in my mouth when the fist words out of her mouth were you jerk!!! luckily folloed by a yes of course:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here