Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How did you hear about NSC?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I seem to recall it was from references in Scars and Stripes, though that first led me to the Internet Seagulls mailing list.

I avoided NSC for quite a while, as I thought it was full of rude kids. Now I know that to be true, I spend too much time here!

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Lost out to BHA in the Division Two championship in 2001/02 season and spent a bit of time on here talking crap about RFC, which ended up talking crap about plenty of other things.

I remember being in a bar at Nottingham Uni when we played BHA that season at Withdean and hearing my Reading supporting mate run over to me and go "its 1-0, sh*t" followed by "my god its 2-0, we're screwed", and then "3-0 mate, what the f*ck!?" in quick succession. The rest of the night was a drunken evening of forgetfulness.

Even managed a NSC meetup in Brighton in 2003 :clap: and work with Dwayne (who is keeping well). Haven't really got incredibly involved with the RFC boards since finding NSC.

Last edited:

Wilts said:
Lost out to BHA in the Division Two championship in 2001/02 season and spent a bit of time on here talking crap about RFC, which ended up talking crap about plenty of other things.

Even managed a NSC meetup in Brighton in 2003 :clap: and work with Dwayne (who is keeping well). Haven't really got incredibly involved with the RFC boards since finding NSC.

You work with Dwayne? Blimey, I imagined you as thin but with all that free food you get at McDonalds, I may have to change my evaluation. :lolol:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I found it as I was a membe rof the seagulls mailing list and they mentione dit many moons ago. Been on here for way too many years now.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Wilts said:

I remember being in a bar at Nottingham Uni when we played BHA that season at Withdean and hearing my Reading supporting mate run over to me and go "its 1-0, sh*t" followed by "my god its 2-0, we're screwed", and then "3-0 mate, what the f*ck!?" in quick succession. The rest of the night was a drunken evening of forgetfulness.

Beware I know the ambition of this poster, he wants to rule the world, by playing disco music. He is planning a disco tune that everyone will listen to and will become controled by him and his music. He is on here to try and lure us. :lolol:

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
Lush.

Can't remember which came first... (Stop it!!) ...first post or first season ticket. Heady days.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I remember the old NSC site, back in the days. Think it was reccomended to me by a mate called Footy that I used to go the goldstone with. Don't know what happened to him though...

Same here except the mate was called Zefarelly and he's still here.

Hello Zef
:wave:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
2 years ago just after coppell got the job I tried to find NSC. I had heard of it before, thru the argus/robert eaton type thing, and so when I found it I became a regular poster.

I have cut down alot now though.

cos i'm in nobodys clique:(lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here