Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How did you feel about Arsenal and the 11 foreigners v Spanish Brighton.

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Who gives a shit how many/few English players a team has. All that mattes is whiter they are successful. The argument that it is 'bad' to have no foreign players in your team is one used by shite clubs with boring English manages and rubbish English players. Ironically, arsenal now have quite a few English played in their team, with gibbs, jenkinson, wilshere, Walcott and Oxo

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Spanish Andy? I thought that had been cleared up countless times on here.
Yeah I got a bit carried away at the prospect of an original thread idea. Sorry :down:

Plus I got really hung up on an English variation for Calderon.
Inigo without the dots, is a Welsh variation on Inigo with the dots above the 'N', which is derived from the Catalan Eneko meaning 'my little dear'.

Last edited:

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
Yeah I got a bit carried away at the prospect of an original thread idea. Sorry :down:

Plus I got really hung up on an English variation for Calderon.
Inigo without the dots, is a Welsh variation on Inigo with the dots above the 'N', which is derived from the Catalan Eneko meaning 'my little dear'.

Both Eneko and Iñigo are Basque names..... didn't know about the Welsh version tho....

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
It won't make the slightest difference. Name one Premier league team with at least 3 successful English players bought through their youth ranks.

Liverpool?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here