Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How did it Feel?

Random Twat - you're the spunk yer Mum should've swallowed.
A 0-5 result against a team as inferior as Palarse hurt for an hour or two, but that's nothing compared to I imagine what it must be like to open your curtains every morning and see CROYDUMP staring out at you however. At least we don't live in some stinking, rat-infested graffitti filled ghetto where it's not safe to walk the streets at night for fear of getting mugged or gangraped :rolleyes:

Bog off you wankerish shithole.

Last edited:

randomjack

Jul 29, 2003
NMH said:
randomjack = toilet and arse licker, and your mum sucks donkeys.

I win :clap:

NMH=

Just to let you know that Stevie Coppell is a Palace spy.. Inserted into the Brighton ranks to ensure their dismal league season and to help drag them down the pit into the 2nd Div, and stay there!

Steve Coppel Mission Briefing

Mission 1: Cause Brighton to be relegated
Mission status: successful

Mission 2: Make Brighton stay in Div 2 for another 13 years
Mission status: pending

Mission 3: Relegate Brighton to the Conferance.

randomjack

Jul 29, 2003
Danny Seagull said:
Random Twat - you're the spunk yer Mum should've swallowed.
A 0-5 result against a team as inferior as Palarse hurt for an hour or two, but that's nothing compared to I imagine what it must be like to open your curtains every morning and see CROYDUMP staring out at you however. At least we don't live in some stinking, rat-infested graffitti filled ghetto where it's not safe to walk the streets at night for fear of getting mugged or gangraped :rolleyes:

Bog off you wankerish shithole.

Looks like we have a RACIST on our hands!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How do you work that out??

Ghettos aren't necessarily a sanctuary for racial minorities, just minorities and impoverished outcasts.

Croydon is a case in point.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: Re: How did it Feel?

randomjack said:
If you mean by getting Arse f*cked every day then your true. But sorry to disappoint you but unlike 99.99% of Brighton fans. I@M NOT GAY.:drink:
oh he's heard of me the 00.01 % man !

Like all the pikey scum that try and park & live in God's own county.

So why don't you and all your pikey inbreds just f*** OFF.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
randomjack said:
NMH=

Just to let you know that Stevie Coppell is a Palace spy.. Inserted into the Brighton ranks to ensure their dismal league season and to help drag them down the pit into the 2nd Div, and stay there!

Steve Coppel Mission Briefing

Mission 1: Cause Brighton to be relegated
Mission status: successful

Mission 2: Make Brighton stay in Div 2 for another 13 years

Mission 3: Relegate Brighton to the Conferance.

This is bollocks. You know as well as I do that most Palace fans wanted us to stay up. As much as you enjoyed our relegation you want us in division 1. You want to play us twice every season, the same as we want to play you.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
randomjack said:
..When you lost 5-0 to us?:clap2:

It felt as bad as you do when you wake up every morning and see yourself in the mirror! Except that the pain only lasted for about five seconds and no one gives a crap about that any more. Unlike you, who is SCUM for life!

BTW you're a sh!t team verging on administration and have a dodgy chairman and no future. We may have been relegated but we are doing relatively well and once Falmer is sorted we will be far better off than Palarse in the long run.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
coppells not a spy , it is hinslewood who sent us down ! :angry:

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Steve Coppell said "if my time with Crystal Palace is a crime, then I hope in time the Albion supporters will forgive me". Thirty-odd games later and having guided the team to a position where escaping relegation is still within their grasp, did he feel he had done enough to be forgiven?

"Out of the thousands of Albion fans there will always be an element of those who will never forgive me for my Palace connections. It is that embedded I'll never be 100% accepted. There's nothing I can do about that. I am, in fact, just a professional manager with no allegiance to any club. The clubs I still follow are Liverpool, the team I supported as a boy, who I still would love to see do well - and Manchester United due to my connection having played there. I have no other great affinities apart from them."

Re: Re: Re: How did it Feel?

randomjack said:
If you mean by getting Arse f*cked every day then your true. But sorry to disappoint you but unlike 99.99% of Brighton fans. I@M NOT GAY.:drink:

no....... but it is an interesting phenomenon of science that you were born from out of the canal just behind the vagina.

Pity she didn't just flush and be done with it.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is people like this who give the likes of SJ and seagulleater a bad name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here