Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How did BIG club Norwich City FC get on in the FA Cup today?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Drew 0 - 0 at Smellhurst. Palarse haven't scored under their latest manager.

Stretcharm

Jan 28, 2011
We moved into 2nd place and an automatic promotion place to the Premier League after a 0-0 draw at Palace.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
But 3 teams can overtake you when they win their games in hand.

We, on the other hand, are 3 points clear and if the teams below us win their extra games, we can be caught by... oh, sorry, we are the ones with games in hand over the others.
And we're into round 5 of the FA Cup.

Stretcharm

Jan 28, 2011
But 3 teams can overtake you when they win their games in hand.

We, on the other hand, are 3 points clear and if the teams below us win their extra games, we can be caught by... oh, sorry, we are the ones with games in hand over the others.
And we're into round 5 of the FA Cup.

I would of said this before Saints winning at half-time - Southampton will win league, IMO. You'll probably finish 2nd, as long as you keep Bennett.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Pathetic thread in my opinion - Norwich are a biger club than us fact.

Why a pathetic thread? Are we not allowed to take the piss out of a club whose fans have been giving it the big one on here for the last week? Or are we way to sensible for all that?

Norwich will be a bigger club than us for approximately another 6 months.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Have, "would HAVE said"

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would of said this before Saints winning at half-time - Southampton will win league, IMO. You'll probably finish 2nd, as long as you keep Bennett.

We'd best keep him then! :thumbsup:

Stretcharm

Jan 28, 2011
Norwich will be a bigger club than us for approximately another 6 months.

:lol:

How did you work that out?

Don't be silly, just because you have a new stadium and MIGHT be playing in the same league as us, that doesn't mean you will be anywhere near the size of City.

Enjoy your cup run and here's hoping you pull off some more shocks.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
:lol:

How did you work that out?

Don't be silly, just because you have a new stadium and MIGHT be playing in the same league as us, that doesn't mean you will be anywhere near the size of City.

Enjoy your cup run and here's hoping you pull off some more shocks.

You do know that the mighty Orient who knocked you out are the very same team we spanked 5-0 on new years day right?

No might about it my 13 fingered chum, and fwiw Brighton is superior to Narrrich in every way, and for factual accuracy you were in league 1 last year remember :tosser:

Stretcharm

Jan 28, 2011
You do know that the mighty Orient who knocked you out are the very same team we spanked 5-0 on new years day right?

No might about it my 13 fingered chum, and fwiw Brighton is superior to Narrrich in every way, and for factual accuracy you were in league 1 last year remember :tosser:

I remember last season very well. We won the league at a canter beating Brighton 4-1 and 2-1 along the way(our first time in the 3rd tier of English football for 50 years).

Leeds had a good cup run, which caused them to nearly bugger up a 20 point lead over Millwall. Lets hope for your sake you don't suffer the same problem.

Oh, by the way, I have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, so not sure what you're on about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here