Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How confident are you about next Saturday?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm very worried. Althought Kish and Dicker worked well against Rochadale at home I can't see it being anywhere near as easy at Sheff Weds. I'm expecting a defeat - but it does depend on if we sign anyone this wk...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd take a draw if it was offered now.

I don't think Greer's loss will be felt too badly (we have two other decent centre halves) and Murray is back. I've predicted a good season for Murray and I'm delighted he's started already.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If the Albion do not win on Saturday (highly likely), then we will have played 4 games this season & only won one.

Reality check?

:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

I'm not very confident but then I always though that realistically we'd lose this game, it's the game against Walsall where not getting a result would be slightly worrying.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd take a draw if it was offered now.

I don't think Greer's loss will be felt too badly (we have two other decent centre halves) and Murray is back. I've predicted a good season for Murray and I'm delighted he's started already.

Should've scored that other one clean through ish by his standars but he did look up for it and oozed class.. Couple of mis-placed passes but that's expected as the loan striker sometimes...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
If the Albion do not win on Saturday (highly likely), then we will have played 4 games this season & only won one.

Reality check?

Sorry is reality check your phrase of the day? We were two minutes away from maximum points from two league games despite being down to ten men for over half an hour so hardly a disaster. Even if we do lose on Saturday, which despite what you think is hardly definite, four points from three games (two of them tough away games) is more than last season and definitely not a disaster. Northampton was mainly our reserve team so can be ignored unless you are negative.

As I said in my previous post, if we don't lose on Saturday will you regard it as a reality check for yourself and stop being so negative every time you post? I am sure you want us to do well but your posts suggest you take pleasure in being proven right when we lose.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Reality check?

I know. We could only be one point from relegation after saturday and therefore time to SACK POOyet..

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Feeling pretty optimistic. Wednesday aren't all that.
2-0 Seagulls I reckon.
Line-up should be:

Ankergren
Calderon
El-Abd
Elphick
Painter
Bennett
Dicker
Kishishev
Smith
Barnes
Murray

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
No reason why we wont go there and win. Two games (proper games) played and played well. Every player looks comfortable on the ball. When we pass it around we pass it around well and we look dangerous. 2nd half against Rochdale, if you had missed the sending off you would not have known which team had 10 men (if you couldn't count that is).

I am confident of a win by the odd goal, a draw at worse.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
You look at this fixture at the start of the season, you think acceptable to lose by one or two, but after seeing how well we have played, it is to be expected that we expect more. Personally, we CAN get a result, as the gulf in class is not that great, but just depends what side turns up.

Discipline = at least a point
Silliness = loss

Holroyd with a late winner, anyone?

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I'd be happy with a draw, as long as we play like we did against Rochdale I think we'll be more than capable of getting a point.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Mellor , Morrison and Tudgay would surely get into our team. Need to keep them quiet to get a result

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here