Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How confident are you about next Saturday?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
No Greer , Sparrow or Brez ( even though Ankergren is good enough ). Barnes just didn't look like he was going to score at all today and Murray played OK. We really need a new striker ASAP.

But its the football league and anything can happen i suppose.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
1-0 Seagulls win, Murray 37th minute.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Murray "played ok"?

El-Abd in for Greer so no loss there in my opinion.

Smith to play in Sparrow's role again, so while Smith isn't quite up to Sparrow's quality (yet), it isn't a disaster.

Casper will be good enough

Dicker to play instead of Navarro, which again isn't the ideal swap, isn't a huge loss.

Overall feel while we are obviously not at full strength, we certainly have enough to get a result. Hopefully will have a couple of additions to the squad too i.e. Camacho and Lua Lua

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
With good discipline there is the talent within the squad to get at least a point.With a bit of luck,all three.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's all got a bit random already, same as it was last season. Random long term injuries, random red cards, random goalkeeping. About the only thing you can say is it won't be dull.

2-1 to The Albion. I believe this squad has fantastic team spirit like the 1st Adams squad and will pull together all season long through good and bad. Amazing to find though that had we drawn against swindon and beaten rochdale people would of viewed things differently, it still would of been 4 points. I am confident we will be there or there abouts come the end of the season.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
4-0 to Sheff W
Reality check folks

Think that's a bit harsh, personally yes it will be tough but we are good enough to beat anyone on our day, I reckon a draw would be an acceptable result although I really believe we can win by the odd goal.
I'll be there cheering the boys on whatever

In Gus we trust

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here