Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How close is this squad to being top 4?

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
Should we manage to get the deals over the line for Ferdi, O'Riley and a centre half then just how close are we to having a top 4 squad?

I look at our options across the pitch and there are a few players that i just wouldnt swap for anyone else. Others i think are up there with the best of them and in no position do i think that we look weak.

Dare we dream?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Let's not start getting ahead of ourselves, we have only played one game! Personally l would be happy with a top half finish, and if we could squeeze into a European spot, then ecstatic.

I suspect we will always be "little old Brighton" where the top end of the Premier League is concerned

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
About 3/4 of a billion pounds

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Let's not start getting ahead of ourselves, we have only played one game! Personally l would be happy with a top half finish, and if we could squeeze into a European spot, then ecstatic.

I suspect we will always be "little old Brighton" where the top end of the Premier League is concerned
sad but true.

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I think we have (especially if we get Ferdi and O’Riley) a fantastic squad, but this is a season (especially first half) where everything is hopefully gelling together.

I like to think we could easily be top 10 this season if everyone settles well, but I don’t believe top 4 is impossible, albeit it requires at least two “bigger” well-established teams to have poor seasons.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Top 8 squad,... but of course the big question is, can FH match those aspirations?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here