Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Can X-Factor Winner Be Xmas No.1 Without Criminal Activity?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Biscuit said:
Its been known that the companies buy their own records in bulk to hype up there own artists.

Also untrue. Any "irregular sales patterns" or purchases not made by a genuine consumer are discounted from the chart and/or the single excluded from the chart.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Tom Hark said:
I'm sure it's true. It's just a bit hard to get to grips with the idea that there are 700 000 retards running around with that kind of time & money to waste. I mean, how does somebody that dim actually find their way to the shops without a carer, let alone have the vocubulary necessary to pre-order a CD? And why would you?

It's the Great British public who decides what record goes to number one, lets be frank the charts are crap these days, u dont need to sell too many crap records to get to number 17 these days :smokin:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
chicken run said:
It's the Great British public who decides what record goes to number one, lets be frank the charts are crap these days, u dont need to sell too many crap records to get to number 17 these days :smokin:

Good point, well made :D

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Did I hear it right that Shane Warne won X Factor, thought he was in Austraila playing cricket.:D

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Tom Hark said:
Ah, OK, I stand corrected. Maybe it's NOT an organised crime thing then. Just a complete failure of TASTE thing.

Ah Xmas no 1 and taste, an oxymoron if I ever heard one :p

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
If I ever meet anyone who admits to buying anything by anyone from one of these tv talentless shows, I will punch them very hard in the face until I get blood!

:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here