Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How can players in these Covid times sport these trendy shaved at the sides haircuts?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
i'm happy for footballers to be tested more , vaccinated even (there's a 1000 of them/coaches etc and we've given doses to nearly 10m people now) and to have exceptions in terms of what they're allowed to do - because they are elite sports people - because the continuation of football, watching live football on the TV and following it everywhere else - makes this lockdown manageable compared to Lockdown #1. If they step out of line - parties etc - then they are normally held to account and they know that fans aren't sympathetic.

So if that means they have access to barbers (and its safe) then so what.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Its the known as the Grealish Protocol - do what we like any fine is petty cash

For women its called the Rita Ora Protocol.

In layman’s terms it’s called selfish.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
It is getting close to the day when some aggrieved business owner who has adhered to covid rules starts a class action alongside those in the same industry against those who have broken the rules to sue them for continued loss of earnings...starting with the high profile rule brealers.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It is getting close to tQ2he day when some aggrieved business owner who has adhered to covid rules starts a class action alongside those in the same industry against those who have broken the rules to sue them for continued loss of earnings...starting with the high profile rule brealers.

More likely to adopt the, well if he does it so can i and as my clients aren't famous there less risk of getting caught, attitude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here