Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How can I work up £32 worth of enthusiasm for the Germans?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Our one is really complex. You have to nominate the two qualifiers from each group, and the one with most correct qualifiers wins. In the event of a tie, the person whose predicted tournament winner gets furthest in the competition is the winner. If it's still a tie, I haven't got a clue.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
If it's still a tie, I haven't got a clue.

It's either the bloke with the biggest schlong or the woman with the biggest norks. Obviously.

Lush

Mods' Pet
This year I've decided to enjoy the World Cup unsullied by Sweepstakes, World Cup Fantasy Teams and the like.

I shall simply microwave the popcorn, pull up a chair, open a beer and enjoy the spectacle with no agenda apart from wanting England to win and the Germans not to.

:clap:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Lush said:

I shall simply microwave the popcorn, pull up a chair, open a beer and enjoy the spectacle with no agenda apart from wanting England to win and the Germans not to.

:clap:

What? Just one beer? For the whole World Cup?

Apart from that, it sounds good enough to me.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
ours is in a sealed envelope thats not iopened untoil the monday after the final

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Ive got England in a £10 sweepstake. Better than spending money in the bookies. :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bloody Sweden.

Mind you, I drew GREECE in the last Euros. That worked out nicely.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Trinidad and Tobago!!! I shall urge the winner gives all the money to charity (safe in the knowledge it won't be me)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here