Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Brighton will beat Villa tomorrow

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I'm live on TalkSport today - talkSPORT - Live Sports Radio | Live Premier League | Live Scores - at 2:30pm explaining how Brighton will beat Villa, and predicting the scores of the following:

Man U v Hull :
Brighton v Villa :
Tottenham v Leeds :
Scunthorpe v Man City :

I'm making a list of reasons, would appreciate a few extra ones, can be technical, can be silly, can be serious, just let me know and I'll check this in half an hour!

Cheers (in advance)

Stephen

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
PS It's called the 'Fools panel' and I'm up against a former Leeds player to try and out-pundit him.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Villa score a lot of goals from counterattacks- is very unlikely they will be counter attacking us!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
And we have Glenn Murray who only plays on the big occasions :wink: and has scored all his goals this season away from home!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There are more letters in our name than Villa's. Not sure how that helps, but it's true.

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
if our squad selection is good,there is alot of pace in our team(i.e bennett,murray,dickinson)
and villa tend to defend not deep,to surge foward on the counter.provided said players fancy taking it to villa,i think we could get passed them with some quality through balls.but like i said,it really depends wether we run at them,or sit back and wait for a steady build up(which would be a massive mistake)
dah

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
haha, brilliant so far. Keep them coming!

OK, embarrassed at this as it sounds like something I should know about (but I've been out of the country all week and only arrived home last night), but what's the balloons all about?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
1 - If Villa field their first team they'll be knackered after Blackburn. Also they could under-estimate us 'cos they're top-six prem and we're bottom-six division three. Those two factors could combine to give as an opening

2 - And if Villa do field a shadow side against us then the Villa players will treat it as a chance to show O'Neil that they're worthy of being in his 'real' team. There is a chance they'll all play for themselves (showing off basically) rather than playing as a team. We could exploit their divisions. Plus even his reserves will reckon they're better than us so over-confidence could come into play then as well.

3 - The Villa fans, expecting a walkover, may well be on their team's backs if they're not 3-0 up by half-time. Never easy to play when your own fans are criticising you.

4 - That goalie who played against Blackburn, Gazprom or whatever his name was, is complete shit.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
haha, brilliant so far. Keep them coming!

OK, embarrassed at this as it sounds like something I should know about (but I've been out of the country all week and only arrived home last night), but what's the balloons all about?

NSC have purchased 8000 (but received 9000) blue and white balloons that will be handed out prior to the game, and then blown up and released as the teams appear before kick off.

I have been trying to imagine what 9000 blown up balloons will actually look like. I can't. Madness. Sheer madness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here