Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How bloody thick must you be to be a BBC journo nowadays

D

Deleted User X18H

...1625: GOAL Harrowgate Railway 1-0 Droyslden
One of the lowest sides left in the competition take the lead, Bryon Littlefair handing Harrowgate Railway (Sounds like some kind of Enid Blyton novel no? No? Ah come on...) the lead against Droylsden - a team three divisions above them.

Harrow 'bloody' gate I know I can't spell.......but for gawds sake.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You've not long since become a father, and yet you've nothing better to do with your time than to point out a spelling error in a small piece of writing on another website?

I don't buy this thing about all of your posts being a wind-up, I have every conviction that you truly are the smug, sanctimonious tosspot that you come across as being. You have a nasty case of superiority complex (in so much as you like nothing more than to make people react to your posts, and in so doing affirm in your own mind your intellectual superiority over them), and judging by this effort, you also have some seriously misplaced priorities in your life.

And...breathe :)

Oh, and on the subject of spelling and grammatical accuracy, your thread title should have had a question mark at the end of it.

D

Deleted User X18H

it was nice meeting with you back in April as well.....if you ever have children (or even sex) you will realise that you and your partner will need time out to make ridiculous statments on anonymous websites as well.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
it was nice meeting with you back in April as well.....if you ever have children (or even sex) you will realise that you and your partner will need time out to make ridiculous statments on anonymous websites as well.

I'm gay, therefore the issue of children is not one I feel is likely to arise anytime soon, thank you very much.

As for the sex comment, if you wish to assume that because I don't go on and on about having it, that means I don't have any, feel free. You're labouring under a gross misconception, but don't let me stop you, please.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm gay, therefore the issue of children is not one I feel is likely to arise anytime soon, thank you very much.

As for the sex comment, if you wish to assume that because I don't go on and on about having it, that means I don't have any, feel free. You're labouring under a gross misconception, but don't let me stop you, please.

Fabulous answer Frutos...........:clap2::clap2::clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No squabling you two, or I'll sort you both out.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003

Ouch Tim you've just been owned me old china! :lol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Sorry I didn't respond earlier we had some friends round for part of the evening,
that means other people to interact with face to face on a personal level............................anyway I am sorry to offend you and am pleased your are able to come out on line .............oh that funny little one er.... Stevie boy was it ? you were at the dinner with , he your fella is he???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sorry, but you may have to come to terms with the basic facts here hb&b - you really are a mong.

Haven't you noticed?

I agree. I've stuck up for hb&b in the past as I've always thought his posts were a wind up and best ignored but Frutos is a good mate of mine.

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't believe I post a thread slightly criticsing the spelling on the BBC website Frutos charges at me hurls abuse for no apparent reason has a go at me regarding childcare I make a responce to his posts and I'm the bad guy.............................so Yorkie explain your post to me.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I don't believe I post a thread slightly criticsing the spelling on the BBC website Frutos charges at me hurls abuse for no apparent reason has a go at me regarding childcare I make a responce to his posts and I'm the bad guy.............................so Yorkie explain your post to me.

I think the saying goes..........."You made your bed......now lie on it" (something like that anyway)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
........anyway I am sorry to offend you and am pleased your are able to come out on line .............oh that funny little one er.... Stevie boy was it ? you were at the dinner with , he your fella is he???

Thats a bit out of order fella. :nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

See what British Bulldog has posted. All Frutos said was he thought that you would have better things to do with your time.

D

Deleted User X18H

You've not long since become a father, and yet you've nothing better to do with your time than to point out a spelling error in a small piece of writing on another website?

I don't buy this thing about all of your posts being a wind-up, I have every conviction that you truly are the smug, sanctimonious tosspot that you come across as being. You have a nasty case of superiority complex (in so much as you like nothing more than to make people react to your posts, and in so doing affirm in your own mind your intellectual superiority over them), and judging by this effort, you also have some seriously misplaced priorities in your life.

And...breathe :)

Oh, and on the subject of spelling and grammatical accuracy, your thread title should have had a question mark at the end of it.
and you think I'M out of order Bulldog.............why ??

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think the saying goes..........."You made your bed......now lie on it" (something like that anyway)

With Frutos, now that would be a bit strange :D

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
and you think I'M out of order Bulldog.............why ??

Because your getting a bit personal HB&B, Your having a dig at Frutos sexuality and your dragging Stevie Boy in to it when I hav'nt even seen him post on this thread. If you did'nt like the people you met at the sponsorship dinner then why wait 7 months to start having a pop? Why did'nt you just get up and leave instead of sharing a meal with us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here