Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Bloody Good is Vicente????

The Wobbler

Oct 1, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
Hello gents this is my first post on here so be kind. How good was our Spaniard today, as quality as Bridcutt is, I was very surprised when Vicente did not get MOM.

The corners and set pieces were the best of the season, he looked calm on the ball and his final pass was always top drawer. I just hope he stays fit.

I just hope we can find someone to support CMS soon, we need to see what Hoskins can do first but otherwise lets get someone in January. Im afraid Mr Barnes is not up to it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Hello gents this is my first post on here so be kind. How good was our Spaniard today, as quality as Bridcutt is, I was very surprised when Vicente did not get MOM.

The corners and set pieces were the best of the season, he looked calm on the ball and his final pass was always top drawer. I just hope he stays fit.

I just hope we can find someone to support CMS soon, we need to see what Hoskins can do first but otherwise lets get someone in January. Im afraid Mr Barnes is not up to it.

Very!!-Hoskins? yes needs time to show,hope not too much time or we may have a player who will lack confidence & possibly do bad for us,move and be a revelation elsewhere-Mr Barnes? the debate will go forever...i like him,a lot...........Oh and finally WELCOME!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
As has been said elsewhere, Vicente will one day grace the PL, let's just hope it's with us

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Very!!-Hoskins? yes needs time to show,hope not too much time or we may have a player who will lack confidence & possibly do bad for us,move and be a revelation elsewhere-Mr Barnes? the debate will go forever...i like him,a lot...........Oh and finally WELCOME!

Could not quite understand your post.

However, you mention Barnes, completely crap last night (couldn't hit a 'Barnes door'). Hoskins was, at the time when he was signed, I believe, the Albion's most expensive ever signing. He has been unfortunate with an injury but demonstrated in his cameo appearance, against Cardiff, just how effective he can be and why GP was so anxious to secure his services. Frankly, it beggars belief that after a series of indifferent performances, and nobody please tell me he has scored 5 this season, AB actually started today and remained on the pitch for the whole 90 minutes plus - he did absolutely nothing right and needs to be rested at best or farmed out.

Yesterday, CMS demonstrated just how good he is (without much or indeed any support) and Vicente demonstrated why he has been and is a truly world class footballer - I hope that Tony Bloom and Gus can introduce players who will help convince him that BHAFC is the right place to be otherwise we will sadly lose him.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Vicente was brilliant yesterday and should've been MOM in my opinion, I cant help thinking that with Vicente, Bridcutt and Noone we're just one strong player away from having a decent midfield at this level.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
As soon as others get the same vision he has they may actually get on those killer through balls. He is different class

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here