Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how big is your telly

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
40 inch in the living room, and a full 42 inches in the bedroom.

Mines so big it's mounted on the wall.

Would never have a tv in the bedroom, it is just wrong, when you are there you should be either sleeping or on the nest...nothing else!

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
haven't got one
or access to internet at home
I have a Roberts Rambler radio that only picks up MW and LW
This isn't it but looks like it

roberts-rambler-orange-2.jpg

Coo! I left one like that on the beach by the Palace Pier once.:lolol:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Used to work in in post-production and CRT is way better than LED or plasma. That is if you have a HD CRT - they don't really exist for home market so you're a bit screwed if you want to see for yourself.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Would never have a tv in the bedroom, it is just wrong, when you are there you should be either sleeping or on the nest...nothing else!

So they say, but it is quite relaxing winding down at the end of day watching tele in bed.

It has it purposes 'on the nest' as well !!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
You don't need anything bigger than 32". I've a 32" and a 28" TV/monitor for me macintosh computer. 2 VHS players, one DVD player, 3 macintoshes, one PS3, one sega megadrive and one nintendo Game and Watch multiscreen Greenhouse game.

GH-54_Game2_Front.JPG

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You don't need anything bigger than 32". I've a 32" and a 28" TV/monitor for me macintosh computer. 2 VHS players, one DVD player, 3 macintoshes, one PS3, one sega megadrive and one nintendo Game and Watch multiscreen Greenhouse game.

GH-54_Game2_Front.JPG

that looks like like a dutch baker preparing an enema ...!!!

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire

GH-54_Game2_Front.JPG

I notice that you you did not mention you had a life!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here