Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How best to move forward from this SHAMBLES - my latest 442 blog

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Isn't that what NSC is for? Why would I want to go anywhere else?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'm only being a pedant because you want to be a journalist, but that needs a good sub. There are loads of tiny grammar and punctuation errors.
:bla::bla:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
can't argue with much of that but....

"Jarrett has shown glimpses of talent and would easily hold his own a league lower."

is that just another term for very inconsistent?

Carole I rate highly and seems to make a difference when he is on the pitch..

other then that spot on..

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I'm only being a pedant because you want to be a journalist, but that needs a good sub. There are loads of tiny grammar and punctuation errors.
:bla::bla:

I spotted a couple myself actually once I saw it up. I never like proof-reading my own copy because you read what you THINK you wrote.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Quite a good read that, and most of it I'd even agree with although having one of the most sturdy defences outside the championship might be pushing it just a tad.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
nice.

apart from "cult hero, Doug Loft" should read "nerd target for lame ironic humour, Doug Loft"

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Nice reading. compares well with a good mate of mine Mark Winter, who has a few printed pieces in WSC, and now is in the Dover Express.

No seriously, a good read. Thank you.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
A good read, I concur, though I think you flatter our defence who are just collectively awful - regardless of past performances or potential future combinations. But hey, it's all about opinions and I think it's very well written. Good work and thanks for sharing:wave:

Dandyman

In London village.
Disturbingly entertaining, sensible and balanced - what sort of hack do you think you are, Morris?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Much better than the previous efforts, you havn't tried to be funny or wacky and it makes for a good read.
I disagree about Slade not being here next season, I think he'll get a contract although you can't really second guess this board when it comes to managers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here