Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How bad was that then?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bollocks - you doom-mongers actually want us to fail, don't you?

1st half was abysmal. no 2 ways but Savage and Elphick did play well. Especially Tommy.

2nd half we were much, much better. Cox caused problems and when Revell and Robinson came on we really looked like we could get something from the game. Revell should have had a penalty too.

I do wonder why some people even bother turning up when sometimes.

Wells said Buzzer. The second half was much better.

Essentially that game was won in the first half where we were utter shite.

However I do feel that Martot should play in the reserves or be oin the bench because he was utter crap. I think he is not used to the english game.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
how did hammond miss that chance

It could have been a very different game had Hammond not fluffed that chance. We are becoming notoriously slow at the start and a error or two really puts us on the back foot, which happens more often than not.

We have to stop being so cautious and stop the opposition getting into the game. We need to pummel the opposition into submission! We always tend to rally, but it is normally too late. Personally, I would have made a change at half time. Either bring on Revell for Martot and swap him with Savage or bring on Robinson.

We do need a keeper that can kick. We need to get the ball to Revell or Savage as opposed to forcing Forster wide. He is the man we need to be feeding.

I am not unduly concerned, as Yeovil will be there or thereabouts and we were not outplayed by them. We matched them in the second half, but didn't quite manage to pull things round.

Deano needs to give Robinson his chance. I don't think I have seen him play badly this season, bearing in mind I have only seen the home matches.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It could have been a very different game had Hammond not fluffed that chance. We are becoming notoriously slow at the start and a error or two really puts us on the back foot, which happens more often than not.

We have to stop being so cautious and stop the opposition getting into the game. We need to pummel the opposition into submission! We always tend to rally, but it is normally too late. Personally, I would have made a change at half time. Either bring on Revell for Martot and swap him with Savage or bring on Robinson.

We do need a keeper that can kick. We need to get the ball to Revell or Savage as opposed to forcing Forster wide. He is the man we need to be feeding.

I am not unduly concerned, as Yeovil will be there or thereabouts and we were not outplayed by them. We matched them in the second half, but didn't quite manage to pull things round.

Deano needs to give Robinson his chance. I don't think I have seen him play badly this season, bearing in mind I have only seen the home matches.

They had 5 or 6 players ruled out yesterday, I think their first team would have trounced us.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Over the 90 minutes we played better yesterday than alot of the times at home last season, and i could see improvements there.
For me we still need a goal scorer, Hammond is our leading scorer which say's it all really.
We're one good player away from being a decent side

Last edited:

Bollocks - you doom-mongers actually want us to fail, don't you?

1st half was abysmal. no 2 ways but Savage and Elphick did play well. Especially Tommy.

2nd half we were much, much better. Cox caused problems and when Revell and Robinson came on we really looked like we could get something from the game. Revell should have had a penalty too.

I do wonder why some people even bother turning up when sometimes.

Totally agree Buzzer, my sentiments exactly

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Just saw the goals on the championship - and from the camera angle - it looked like there was one of our players (havent got my glasses on so can't see numbers!) watching the ball go in each time without knocking it out of harms way!

Did it look the same to people who were there?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Over the 90 minutes we played better yesterday than alot of the times at home last season, and i could see improvements there.
For me we still need a goal scorer, Hammond is our leading scorer which say's it all really.
We're one good player away from being a decent side

3 players away if you ask me..Goalkeeper..decent creative midfielder(so hammo can be dropped) and a proper target man who wins the ball in the air and then plays it to some-one in blue/white

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here