Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How are your FOREIGN teams doing so far?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Home to Copenhagen tomorrow in a champions league qualifier, leage season starts saturday

images

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
THE WARRIORS

stenhousemuir, played 2, won 2, not conceded yet.

HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dec 7, 2004
NR SOUTHAMPTON
Bilbao not started yet.
Hibbes six out of six including win over some "small team" from other part
of the city!
Have to have a look how B.Munchengladbach are doing.
HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Motherwell are joint top of their PREMIER league thanks :bigwave::lolol::thumbsup:

Apr 4, 2004
New York City
Mine's doing well.

The mighty Zebras of MSV Duisburg stepped up to the Bundesliga and in their first game - a not unintimidating derby away in front of 75,000 at Dortmund - cheekily nabbed all three points yesterday. They'll still go down, mind. They always do.

If Dortmund hadn't scored late on to make it 3-1, we'd be joint top with, erm, Bayern, rubbing shoulder with Mssrs Ribery, Toni, Schweini et al.

Ihr Schweine..!! how dare you ruin the start of what was going to be a great season for the BVB. Quite frankly, losing at home to you Ruhrpotkanacken is about as embarrassing as it gets.. i fear it may be another long hard season for thomas doll and the boys...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Ihr Schweine..!! how dare you ruin the start of what was going to be a great season for the BVB. Quite frankly, losing at home to you Ruhrpotkanacken is about as embarrassing as it gets.. i fear it may be another long hard season for thomas doll and the boys...
ZEBRASTREIFEN WEISS UND BLAU ZEBRASTREIFEN WEISS UND BLAU UND JEDER WEISS GENAU DAS IST DER M...S...V!
My abiding footballing memory of my grandfather (apart from him having the volume at 11 on the telly during the Sportschau) was him opining "tja, Duisburg hat schon wieder verloren..." week after week whilst perusing Bild....:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here