Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How are we getting to London Road, ladies and gents?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We're not leaving until 10.30 (depending on the 10.00 pitch inspection)

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
After weeks of nagging my boss he's finally agreed to let me have Saturday off so I can now go:cool:

Will get my ticket from ticket office tomorrow afternoon.

I usually use the BHA Blues Away coach but as I've left it so late they're full:facepalm:

Anyone got a spare seat in a car for a petrol contribution or know of any other independent coaches going with a spare seat?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
After weeks of nagging my boss he's finally agreed to let me have Saturday off so I can now go:cool:

Will get my ticket from ticket office tomorrow afternoon.

I usually use the BHA Blues Away coach but as I've left it so late they're full:facepalm:

Anyone got a spare seat in a car for a petrol contribution or know of any other independent coaches going with a spare seat?

Got a spare seat, Will PM you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
12:03 from Kings Cross

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Hove-Victoria
Victoria-Kings Cross
Kings Cross-Peteroborough (via Huntingdon)
:drink:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
0919 outta sunny Brighton, 1102 outta kings x, pub 1200, happy days, me + 2

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
if anyone wants to save a few quid on the train weve gone for the 4 for 2 option . however only 3 of us are doing the brighton to london leg. we have a spare ticket £7.50 which will get you to london and back and give you a travel card to get you to kings cross. unfortunately were picking omeone up in london so can only offer the brighton to london journey part. pm if interested. should be leaving brighton about 930 ish

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Local game for me!!

Looking forward to the terraces at London Road for the ninth time.

Short trip up the A14 from Cambridge then A1, prob park in a side street before the bridge to the ground. Have often parked in the large multi storey car parks in town then walk past the stunning cathedral to the ground.

Parking is nowhere near as extortionate as in Cambridge thankfully.

Never seen Brighton lose there - probably the kiss of death to that record now! Sorry all if that is the case.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I purchased a train tickets online.

Train to London Victoria. Then Zone U1* Londn to Peterborough.

That should work shouldn’t it? As both Victoria and King’s Cross are in Zone 1 on the underground?

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
A few people have mentioned a pitch inspection? Is this really necassary? It doesn't seem to dip to low I'd rather leave 9/9.30 ish than 10.30/11?

Any clues?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here