Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How are the players feeling right now?

Neilwc

Feb 4, 2022
Its Tony Blooms blue and white army from now on.... he's our constant and hasn't let us down yet. Keep the faith.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
QUOTE=Justice;10380432]I felt it was wrong for Bloom to put all the eggs in Potters basket we signed players for Potter to develop rather than because they improve the side immediately. The whole ethos relied on Potter and now he’s gone.[/QUOTE]

Only time will tell on that one.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Only Welbeck has posted anything on Instagram yet to Potter. See how many more come forward over the next few hours

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Only Welbeck has posted anything on Instagram yet to Potter. See how many more come forward over the next few hours

I'd imagine some of them are utterly heartbroken. It's a tough lesson for young players to learn. But learn they must. Won't stop it hurting though.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
If they want their big moves it’s in their professional interest to perform. For many of our team their World Cup prospects depend on big performances.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
What did he say??
This
7a2bf30ad08026086faa9892907f7b50.jpg

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
I felt it was wrong for Bloom to put all the eggs in Potters basket we signed players for Potter to develop rather than because they improve the side immediately. The whole ethos relied on Potter and now he’s gone.

I must have misunderstood I thought this was the club's intention to develop players Potter was brought in to do this
Part of the self sustainable club long term plan
It's a shock the existing staff have jumped with him though
It will cause disruption But if our recent past is anything to go by there will be contingency plans in place

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Jesus wept.

Some of these comments today :wozza:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
doubt many haven't had a manager leave on them, so its just part of the job (any job). the new joiners may feel somewhat unsettled though, the established players will keep everything together.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I felt it was wrong for Bloom to put all the eggs in Potters basket we signed players for Potter to develop rather than because they improve the side immediately. The whole ethos relied on Potter and now he’s gone.

Whoever the manager is will be expected to develop players. The club will continue to scour the world for youngsters with potential, some of whom will go on to be stars. Potter was a cog in the machine not the machine itself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here