Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How about a maximum limit on the number of posts an individual can make in a thread ?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
So here it is the CheeseRolls Dullard charter;

Not sure if it is practical to introduce, but I am struggling to see a downside.

No more than 5 posts in any one thread from any one poster. If you can't make your point within that limit frankly you are a total bore and should do everyone a favour and stop droning on.

Collateral damage will include classics such as what's playing on my itunes right now and the word association game :bigwave:

Still leaves plenty of scope for the opinionated to share their wisdom with the rest of us across a wider spectrum of topics.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So here it is the CheeseRolls Dullard charter;

Not sure if it is practical to introduce, but I am struggling to see a downside.

No more than 5 posts in any one thread from any one poster. If you can't make your point within that limit frankly you are a total bore and should do everyone a favour and stop droning on.

Collateral damage will include classics such as what's playing on my itunes right now and the word association game :bigwave:

Still leaves plenty of scope for the opinionated to share their wisdom with the rest of us across a wider spectrum of topics.

But what if your the life and soul,the party is going well,many posters are involved and many questions across a varying spectrum(damm as you have used this word and i do not wish to be seen as bore,or drone.......hmmmm-ok here goes) across the vast chasm of the font of knowledge are asked-then what.......

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What about poor Falmer? His 'chemtrails' thread has, currently, 727 posts - and he's made 255 of them!

Quick precis for those who haven't read it: Shoreham airport was involved in 9/11 and there are chemical storage tanks there that the government use to keep the 'stuff' that they put in jet planes which then spray it out all over the country. As you can see you need a LOT more than five posts in order to get that idea over!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Where is the OP? playing his cards very close to his chest on this.........oh no 1 left.....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm bored already,so much for free speech,debate and all things that make NSC simply the best forum around,this is as about a good idea as using milk to whitewash the whitehouse....i'm out.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What a boring place this would be if you could only make 5 posts per thread. Only a complete bore would make such a suggestion!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here