Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How about a giant flag to pass around the crowd like they do at Anfield?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I know the time has probably passed, as the first game at the AMEX was on Saturday, but wouldn't it be awesome if right before a game we could have a gigantic flat to pass through the crowd? Or when we get to Wembley to play Shite United for the F.A. Cup? ;)

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
A giant flag? Didn't we used to have one but it got lost/was thrown out by the builders?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Gully's girls had that giant shirt flag before the match, maybe this could be passed around the North stand or West stand lower?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
How about Crystal Palarse bog roll in all the toilets making a match day dump experience all that more enjoyable !!

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Apart from a couple of 'knowing' sarcastic comments, this is a JCL thread or a wind-up, bearing in mind the history of our flag and its demise.
But now at the AMEX with all those litter-picking and mopping-up staff, perhaps they can appoint some flag minders and give us a flag cupboard to keep it in.
Need a masterplan to get it across the corners though. Now that is why they need to fill them in.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Stadium is not really well suited to a big flag. They need to be huge and need a really big bank of seats / terracing to be visually effective. BTW I though the flags on saturday were terrific

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Stadium is not really well suited to a big flag. They need to be huge and need a really big bank of seats / terracing to be visually effective. BTW I though the flags on saturday were terrific

I know what you're saying, but I still think a flag of max size in the North would look pretty darn good. I wonder how much it would cost? I reckon loads of people would be up for making a contribution if it wasn't ridiculously expensive. Oh, & it could possibly be stored by hanging it up from the ceiling behind the stand (Elf & Safety nonwithstanding like).
:vuvu:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here