Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hove park colts players required under 12`s

nickbenjoe

May 3, 2009
Hi
your help in the albion community is required, I am currently the manager of the under 12`s Hove Park Colts FC youth team.

I require players to join the team for the 2009/10 season if you know any reasonable player looking for a team to play for please direct them to the web site Hove Park Colts F.C for my contact details your help would be appreciated

Qualification details
under 13 year 8 (currently under 12 year 7)
date of birth qualification
1st sept 1996 to 31 Aug 1997

Great result for the albion on Saturday roll on next season

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hi
your help in the albion community is required, I am currently the manager of the under 12`s Hove Park Colts FC youth team.

I require players to join the team for the 2009/10 season if you know any reasonable player looking for a team to play for please direct them to the web site Hove Park Colts F.C for my contact details your help would be appreciated

Qualification details
under 13 year 8 (currently under 12 year 7)
date of birth qualification
1st sept 1996 to 31 Aug 1997

Great result for the albion on Saturday roll on next season

I hope you have better manners and body language than HPC U11s manager.............

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
I go to Saturday football and this guy keeps coming and handing out letters about HPC. I saw a few scrunched up ones on the floor after woods :L

I might come along if I need to. But i'm focusing on cricket right now

nickbenjoe

May 3, 2009
HPC

I hope you have better manners and body language than HPC U11s manager.............

Hi Beach hut
Thanks for your comments.

Every manager has a way of dealing with their own team I can not comment concerning your quote.
All I know is that I am a dad trying to run a team allowing my boy and his mates to have fun and improve their football skills.

Its not easy its a Thankless task

patcham seagulls

Jul 9, 2003
patcham
i took over my teams under 13 team last season and posted a couple of threads. unfortunately despite one or two messages of support nothing came of it.
One year on, and the squad has grown from 10 to approx 21.

Basically its word of mouth, put your sessions on and wait, if they enjoy it they will recomend the team to their mates and your off.
Their will be moments of doubt, and equally occasions when your objectives will be surpassed.

its quite a journey, i wish you the very best of luck

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I used to play for Hove PArk Colts from 92-96. Are they still a decent club with quality little players? And Do they still give out that big trophy for player of the club at the annual awards ceremony? I won that in 95/6*...:thumbsup:

*last time I ever won a personal award:cry:

nickbenjoe

May 3, 2009
Thanks for that Patcham Seagulls

Yes you are right it is a uphill struggle the first hurdle is your numbers, I currently have 12 which is not ideal.
Thanks for your support, I will keep trying if you don`t try you get know where!!!!!!
thats life

Try posting on the footy4kids forums Index page the discussion threads section of the excellent website footy4kids youth football (soccer) coaching advice, drills, practice plans, articles, downloads, a coaching forum and much more - there's a section on there for teams seeking players.

Also a great resource for grassroots coaches with discussions and suggestions from a wide cross section of experienced and new coaches.

Yo can also try the discussion boards of World Class Coaching WORLD CLASS COACHING - (888) 342-6224 if you are seeking advice or just looking to bounce ideas around

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hi Beach hut
Thanks for your comments.

Every manager has a way of dealing with their own team I can not comment concerning your quote.
All I know is that I am a dad trying to run a team allowing my boy and his mates to have fun and improve their football skills.

Its not easy its a Thankless task

Tell me about retired last season after 9 years of managing my eldests' team.

nickbenjoe

May 3, 2009
thanks for that i will give it a go i have tried the old fashion flyers in shop windows, school news letters.

Thanks for your suggestions

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here