Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove dogs tomorrow

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can you just turn up and pay on the gate?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
NSC greyhound syndicate sponsoring the second race tomorrow and members will be presenting the Northstandchat Syndicate Cup.
We have two runners too.
Albion star and Albion legend both going.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Not free on Boxing day I dont think, wednesdays and Sundays are free entry, will be a big crowd and yes you can just turn up on the day.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Looking forward to it even more. Look luck Albion Star and Albion Legend.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Was putting my bet on the footy as Albion Star race was about to start and thought why not :) . . . . . . .after a sluggish start in trap 6 the fist tightened around the betting slip but a smooth run on the outside saw Albion Star in 3rd rounding the final bend then cruised away to win nicely at 2-1 .

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Was putting my bet on the footy as Albion Star race was about to start and thought why not :) . . . . . . .after a sluggish start in trap 6 the fist tightened around the betting slip but a smooth run on the outside saw Albion Star in 3rd rounding the final bend then cruised away to win nicely at 2-1 .

She always races that way, always last on the first bend and leaves until the final straight - she has won coming off the final bend last before.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Apparently 1600 people there today to watch Lara swoop to another success and thank you to those punters who backed the 2 dog into fav and made our girl go from 6/4 out to 2/1, Giraffe hope you had a good day mate?

D

Deleted User X18H

Apparently 1600 people there today to watch Lara swoop to another success and thank you to those punters who backed the 2 dog into fav and made our girl go from 6/4 out to 2/1, Giraffe hope you had a good day mate?

I walked up the Droveway past the Co-op and heard the crowd. Good to know they are bringing them in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here