Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove: CC Div 1 - Sussex v Lancashire Apr 21-24th

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Just been out there, I left when it was 31-0, 25 minutes later, we've lost a wicket and scored 13 runs.

A massive crowd out there for a CC game. I'll pop back out there at around 2/3.

Joyce, Yards, Goodwin & Prior, have to take advantage of this pitch.

Elsewhere, Gloucestershire are 50-5 in the tinpot divison 2.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Phew... that's a relief... he's already bought his Wisden... but is muttering about it's RRP of £45... although he managed to get it for £25...a £20 saving, no less.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
He loves his bargain books... he's waxing lyrical about Jonathan Agnew's Cricket Year 2008... I'm loving it. :)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Hardly a mention of the cricket... muttering about clocks being out of sync.. and now the fascinating observation that there is a Tom Smith in both teams... quality radio... summer has arrived!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Why no Rayner? Odd that Smith has been given his County Championship debut, although he is a quality fielder and can bat a bit.

Still think Luke Wright is lucky to be playing. Also is Hoppo injured, last year he kicked on a lot, when playing at 6.

Glad Aga is playing, has a bit of pace and can swing it both ways. One issue last season was that he could go for a few.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Rayner must be ill or injured; I can't believe Smith is ahead of him on merit.

We have nine bowlers in that team: I think that's a bit overkill

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've never been interested in cricket, but considering I can see a floodlight when I look out my window, perhaps I should give it a go. Can anyone tell me how much it is to see the match? When it starts in the day and anything I might need to know?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here