Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove & Born Special Reporto on the Sponsors Dinner....

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Just a thought; if Butters doesn't get a new contract, who should NSC sponsor next season?

I think we would get first dibs on one of the others, either a new player or an existing player whose sponsors didn't renew.

Hopefully he'll get another year though.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Yup. Can't remember who exactly, but about 15-20 names on each one, and all were quite chuffed that the Brighton fans won on Friday. They passed on their congratulations. Tommy Elphick was pleased and proud to the point of embarrassment about the money raised for the signed shirt (£300), so much so it caused Tommy Fraser - now there's someone who'll never join the Diplomatic Service - to comment in his fine, lucid and elegant way...

'£300 for a Tommy Elphick shirt. Who the f*** bid for that?' Charming.

Cheers :thumbsup:

He said he'd sign more stuff if needs be

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
And for the gourmands amongst you. It was baskets of garlic bread and pitta bread on the tables, followed by a hot buffet selection of rice, curried chicken, beef bourginon, cheesy new potatoes, veggie pasta and a strange side dish of chinese spring rolls and samosa's! Pudding was flan, or chocolate tart with a strawberry compote with sliced strawberries. Coffee or tea, with mini chocs.

probably why my car smelt of SHIT on the way home!!!:)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And for the gourmands amongst you. It was baskets of garlic bread and pitta bread on the tables, followed by a hot buffet selection of rice, curried chicken, beef bourginon, cheesy new potatoes, veggie pasta and a strange side dish of chinese spring rolls and samosa's! Pudding was flan, or chocolate tart with a strawberry compote with sliced strawberries. Coffee or tea, with mini chocs.

probably why my car smelt of SHIT on the way home!!!:)

At least you didn't have to sit BEHIND him! :sick:

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I think it was a one-in-a-million chemical reaction with the RICE

:thumbsup:

I did sit at one point with my nose (which is tiny and wee) wrinkled up thinking, I hope Guy didn't think that was ME! It was one of you little devils on the table. I'd put high odds on that Lush! (only kidding honey!)
It was a strange, wind producing, mixture of foods indeed, but very tasty.
Hiney - you look far far far younger and more distinguished than your avatar shows! You need a new pic! Dorian Gray!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Just a thought; if Butters doesn't get a new contract, who should NSC sponsor next season?

brighton bear?

QUOTE]

Flan OR tart?

surely

Flan AND tart

D

Deleted User X18H

I forgot Guy hid the bread and we got extra he tried it with the coffee and chocs too I hope Yorkie comes back on board a nice lady , and I enjoyed being her photographer for the evening even though Cox was making the most inappropriate remarks to all the ladies .......some guys I sit with in the South Stand sponsor Shane Mcfaul I was talking with them and thought he was just a guest and was just about to enquire who he sponsored:blush:

gong

Oct 13, 2003
T/Wells
Decent evening all round, except for Dean Wilkins who looked like he'd been Maced. Fair play to hm for turning up at all, under the circumstances.

Must have been you mate he was laughing and joking with us all evening.:bigwave:
Top night yet again nice to meet a few of you, Yorkie was her usual charming self and is loved by a lot of the players.
Butters was his usual self wishing he could have a beer, and Dean White was seen polishing off the puddings, the chocolate orange one was out of this world.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have the photo, as you well know :thumbsup: Dodge is sending 7 more though.

If I wasn't a complete tard, I'd be able to scan it and post it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here