Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove born&bred's resignation thread - why has it been removed?

I'm sure many a poster on here would have been delighted to read his thread, posted 24 hours ago at the time of his banning. All it said was "I resign, I've been got at", plus something else (innocuous). There were a few replies, then I went to bed. Did something seriously bad get posted today (Thursday)? it's not even in Childish Ramblings!
Maybe Hiney took it down and framed it :lolol:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
What what has someone actually written a goodybye to people on the internet?

What did I miss???

Only Inbred slagging off Uncle C and Hitony, said it was because he wanted his username deleted, ie banned for life,.Rather than just asked one of the mods to change it of just stop visiting the NSC, he felt it necessary to announce that he was leaving, as good a flounce as i seen on my short time on here.

I won't miss his excessive used of full stops.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Only Inbred slagging off Uncle C and Hitony, said it was because he wanted his username deleted, ie banned for life,.Rather than just asked one of the mods to change it of just stop visiting the NSC, he felt it necessary to announce that he was leaving, as good a flounce as i seen on my short time on here.

I won't miss his excessive used of full stops.

Why just not log in? Is it so we feel sorry for him and plead with him to stay? Another look at me thread i guess.The bloke is a grade a twat who should have been banned completely if hes sole intentions were to get a permanent ban by abusing other members.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lets just enjoy the next 14 days and hope it becomes a permanant ban in the near future

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
He has been banned for trolling. What is trolling? I feel out of touch here. The only trolls I know of live under a bridge in the Billy Goats Gruff and have turned up noses like the blokes in Abba.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Here is a good definition of trolling:

Troll (internet) - Wikipedia

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

Last edited:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Here is a good definition of trolling:

Troll (internet) - Wikipedia

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

Yeah - there's a few of them on here. Two immediately spring to mind - ironically one being the starter of this thread. :tosser:

;)

i would also like to throw in a few "I AIN'T GETTING ON NO PLANE FOOOOOL" now and then.

Also putting "SUCKA" on the end of some sentences would be nice every now and then!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He has been banned for trolling. What is trolling? I feel out of touch here. The only trolls I know of live under a bridge in the Billy Goats Gruff and have turned up noses like the blokes in Abba.

Nah, that was last time. This time it was for abusing other members. However, he clearly only posted the abuse to get instigate a banning. It doesn't normally work like that.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Attachments

• attention_whore.jpg
    attention_whore.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 312

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here