Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove Born & Bred Quiz time!!!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
giveashitometer.jpg
:thumbsup:

Thank you Badger I will raise a glass to you later and come the revolution old son, you will sit at the top table with me!!

This guy's amazing. He makes a post which is plainly inaccurate about Buzzer. He has it pointed out to him, but doesn't even acknowledge his mistake. Obviously he's not interested in the replies which don't mention himself.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Inbred,
Have you fully recovered now from your recent nervous breakdown?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yes and I apologise for the abuse I gave you.

Apology accepted until such time as you regress to the obnoxious character you portrayed on here before. From then on its gloves off.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
It takes a big man to apologise when he is wrong, especially when it is such a rare event. HB&B, you are a big man. You wear your heart on your sleeve, and for me the very occasional glitch is more than made up for by the thousands of humorous, insightful, and entertaining moments you provide. Today I raise my glass not only in celebration of the forty years you have enjoyed thus far, but also in anticipation of what the next forty might bring. God bless central Brighton's number one resident:thumbsup:

Is your bum a little sore?

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
This guy's amazing. He makes a post which is plainly inaccurate about Buzzer. He has it pointed out to him, but doesn't even acknowledge his mistake. Obviously he's not interested in the replies which don't mention himself.

I'm hurt! HB&B didn't thank ME for wishing him happy birthday, just chose to argue with my knowledge of a thread I started! :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here