Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

house hold striker

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It was a stupid statement after we signed CMS..he was clearly a jcl...As the day we signed CMS I had a smile a mile wide, when asked why I was grinning like a cheshire cat from a Liverpool fan where I work. I told him that the mighty Seagulls had turned over West Sham and Svens revolution to get the much sort after CMS, his responce was.."who???"....sadly I think a fair few thousand of our newly found fan based would have said the same responce...Its something we are going to have to put up with from now on. Much like the old fast show sketch with the clueless fan.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm not one for replica shirts, but I'm tempted to get one with "Zamora" on the back .. misspelt.

Live the Elvis gravestone? I can hear cries of conspiracy already and people saying Bobby works at the chip shop!

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Why are people giving him grief? He's only asking a question that most of us want to know the answer to. Fans forum gives the fans a chance to find out what they want to know, I don't know how it came across and maybe he couldve worded it better but still it's something we'd all like to know the answer to.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
I like the sounds of loads of ppl slapping their hand against their head in disbelief and one guy shouting out "don't answer it Gus, it's a joke"!!! Sadly I dont think it was a joke!

D

Deleted User X18H

What is a 'household striker' anyway? Is it a striker who sits in a cupboard with the vilida mop and bucket and the vanish waiting to be used in an emergency?

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
It was a stupid statement after we signed CMS..he was clearly a jcl...As the day we signed CMS I had a smile a mile wide, when asked why I was grinning like a cheshire cat from a Liverpool fan where I work. I told him that the mighty Seagulls had turned over West Sham and Svens revolution to get the much sort after CMS, his responce was.."who???"....sadly I think a fair few thousand of our newly found fan based would have said the same responce...Its something we are going to have to put up with from now on. Much like the old fast show sketch with the clueless fan.

Soccer!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I was sitting in the row in front of him and think it was a genuinely asked question in relation to Gus' comment about a month ago that he was hoping to sign a well known player that would have a great impact on this city.
The debate is whether or not Gus was referring to CMS...clearly that chap felt Gus was alluding to someone else.

I believe the stick on this thread is not in context, but then again quite a lot of things and interpretations last night were not in context!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Why are people giving him grief? He's only asking a question that most of us want to know the answer to. Fans forum gives the fans a chance to find out what they want to know, I don't know how it came across and maybe he couldve worded it better but still it's something we'd all like to know the answer to.

I don't want to know the answer to it. Anyone that arrives insanely excites me, so i don't sit hungry to know exactly what's coming. I'll sit and wait and trust enough. If it happens it happens, and i'll wet myself with glee. If it doesn't then i'll survive, and have generally undamp pants.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
The few saying it's a question they wanted to know answer to :facepalm: CMS is a Scotland international, far better today imho than players like fat Yakubu. Owen is higher in the pecking order at Manure than their RECORD EVER signing Berbatov! How the hell did you think he was going to pick a team who have just come up from the 3rd tier! CMS is likely to be one of the best 5 strikers in the Champ next season and the top teams wanted him. My clueless Palarse mates, plastic top 6 fans, Hull mates, dad who couldn't even name 10 champ players last season said well done on signing him. He is more household than we deserved so you should be over the moon! Hoskins is also better than Murray so don't go saying we need another striker and Barnes scored nearly as many as Murray despite shifting wide in a formation playing through the usually lazy fecker who was in a contract year (means alot in his case). 3 of the top 4 scorers in the league last year now play for us, all have potential to continue improving and we just signed one of the best 3 young player in the division as voted for plus Lua Lua to feed those 3. Cheer the F up or go support Real Madrid :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here