Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Houdini act

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Fair comment AJLM. I have resigned myself to what will undoubtedly befall us. I think CB may be wishing a season of misery for you guys if you go up. That is unless you can find a major investor.
Not at all. I think we need to asses who is good enough to keep us in the Prem. IMO Soares Watson need more experience. Hughes will not last the pace Leigertwood too inconsistent, Borrowdale not worth his place and Freedman will be non existant in the Prem. Our back four will also need to tighten up and be on their toes.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
Not at all. I think we need to asses who is good enough to keep us in the Prem. IMO Soares Watson need more experience. Hughes will not last the pace Leigertwood too inconsistent, Borrowdale not worth his place and Freedman will be non existant in the Prem. Our back four will also need to tighten up and be on their toes.

So basically a good proportion of your squad?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I think this is par for the course if you make the step up though, i mean if your team cant make the top two in the Championship and get up via the Play- Offs it doesnt take a genius to know that your squad will need strengthening when and if you go up.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Why thank you Mr. Rock :bowdown:

play off's are going to be tuff this season.
i watched watford destroy southhampton the other day leeds will be fun and preston wolves or cardiff are hard to beat

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
So basically a good proportion of your squad?
:nono: :nono: AJ and Aki and Clint will cut the Mustard the back 4 are good enough as shown last time round but a little unlucky with a good pre season training they can make the grade. Our Midfield will let us down bar Jobi. and Aki

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
:nono: :nono: AJ and Aki and Clint will cut the Mustard the back 4 are good enough as shown last time round but a little unlucky with a good pre season training they can make the grade. Our Midfield will let us down bar Jobi. and Aki
Cut the mustard? Oh I thought you meant they were flatulent..sorry that is cutting the cheese.

:D

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Perry Milkins said:
Not your IQ then.. Oh Ok mate.

close

titanic-2.jpg

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Cut the mustard? Oh I thought you meant they were flatulent..sorry that is cutting the cheese.

:D
On form today mr Milkins. We`re as hot as Mustard though.:jester:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Dont get me wrong Palace cant compete for the real big players for the simple reason we are not an established Premiership club,

incorrect, it's because Croydon is a scum hole, the fans are passion less and you are a small club.

The fact your kit is disgusting , your chairman a twat and the stadium is gonna be sold for stables doesn't come into it

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Dougal said:
incorrect, it's because Croydon is a scum hole, the fans are passion less and you are a small club.

The fact your kit is disgusting , your chairman a twat and the stadium is gonna be sold for stables doesn't come into it

I never thought of it like that Dougal thanks i have seen the light :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here