Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
ttiwwp.gif

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
She really isn't all that, you know. I sit two desks away from her when she's on News 24. She wears too much makeup and she walks a bit funny.

As El Pres is well aware, I reserve my desk-based lustings for Fiona Bruce (really, REALLY fit when she's just wearing normal non-TV clothes) and of course the lovely Sophie Raworth, who I sometimes bump into in the BBC bike sheds. While she's wearing lycra.

As El Pres is well aware, I reserve my desk-based lustings for Fiona Bruce (really, REALLY fit when she's just wearing normal non-TV clothes) and of course the lovely Sophie Raworth, who I sometimes bump into in the BBC bike sheds. While she's wearing lycra.

Joanna Gosling & Susannah Reid always make me rise early in the morning.

Although Sian Williams looked lush this morning in that pale blue and white ensemble.
:drool:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hottie on now, the gorgeous Sian :drool:, the ultimate milf.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Front bottom for me. I love Sian she is absolutely GORGEOUS

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Susanna Reid is pretty fit, agreed. As is Gosling, although she is much shorter than she looks, and is also married to one of my big bosses. As for Sian (from Eastbourne, fact fans), she's far too thin for me thanks.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
She really isn't all that, you know. I sit two desks away from her when she's on News 24. She wears too much makeup and she walks a bit funny.

Presumably you're on News 22 or News 26 then ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here