Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hotels near Camden Town

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Any recommendations for hotels in and around Camden. Nothing too pricey..
Within a couple of miles I would think. ....... And if you can recommend any good pubs while you're at it in the area.

Thanks folks.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Whilst it is technically IN the London Borough of Camden I feel sure that the Premier Inn in the Euston Road isn't quite what you're looking for but it's "reasonably" cheap and central and only a few minutes on the tube from "Camden" if you mean the Electric Ballroom, Camden Lock area etc
Good few pubs around there and handy for the West End too

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Lord Stanley, Elephants Head, Brewdog, Crown and Goose are all great Camden pubs.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The Britannia hotel in primrose hill road is about a 15 min walk from Camden town stayed there for a few nights while the Olympics was on ( it's not too pricey £90 single room could be cheaper now Olympics finished but it's not the ritz ) outside the hotel is a good pub called The Washington (a lovely pizzeria next to that as well) the surrounding area is very posh & we did bump into David walliams out walking his dog . It's a nearer walk to Chalk Farm underground (5mins) than Camden Town

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Any recommendations for hotels in and around Camden. Nothing too pricey..
Within a couple of miles I would think. ....... And if you can recommend any good pubs while you're at it in the area.

Thanks folks.

There is a Holiday Inn in the centre of Camden which might be pricey but worth ago. Other than that most of the other hotels in Camden look a bit dubious to be honest. A good option might be the premier inn in hampstead for value for money. Near belsize station, only about a mile walk or a couple of stops on the tube. Cant vouch for what its like as last stayed there about 8 years ago. Other than that there are some hotels at Euston/ Kings Cross, Novotel, Premier inn, travel lodge which might fit the bill.

Loads of pubs in Camden but one that I like is the Edinboro Castle and particularly for daytime drinking, good selections of beers, decent food and a good outside area which in the summer normally has a BBQ on The Edinboro Castle in Camden - Home

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
For a night out in London, Camden town is one of the best places to go loads of Pubs in the high street most open till the early hours of Sunday morning all with dj's (the elephants head ) was a good one ,loads of good cocktail bars as well ( brazil) Inverness street too many to mention really the best pub crawl in london

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
For a night out in London, Camden town is one of the best places to go loads of Pubs in the high street most open till the early hours of Sunday morning all with dj's (the elephants head ) was a good one ,loads of good cocktail bars as well ( brazil) Inverness street too many to mention really the best pub crawl in london

Having worked in Camden for many many years I couldn't disagree with you more.

:)

Each to his own but I hate the place. Tries so hard to be trendy and happening it hurts.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can't say I'm particularly fussed with the place and I've been living here 4 years now. Hotels around Euston Station are better, 10 min walk from Camden High Street if that floats yer boat. Decent curry houses in Drummond Street and generally more welcoming pubs. Ibis is an ok hotel there.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
holiday inn is about the nicest you'll get in camden, not too bad.
otherwise you're probably gonna end on on the euston road at the premier inn/novotel types which are a short walk up there..

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here