Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hot Youngster signs.............

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Taylor is small and lightweight yes but this is not necessarily a bad thing. He is a great goalscorer and got superb movement.

Russell is lazy I will give you that but if the right manager got hold of him he could bring him on bundles. He is stupidly strong for a 21 year old and a very good athlete and superb in the air.

Carney at Horsham is very creative but can also be counted on to put his foot in and win the ball when games get scrappy. Probably the best of the three.

Gary Charman at Horsham is superb as well though perhaps his attitude is questionable and one of those players who is happy playing Ryman and not interested in going higher. Was at Chelsea when he was younger.

Alan Tait at Crawley is another big strong young striker and getting a few goals for them. Should put on a good show tonight.

I have played with or against all five at am very surprised none are playing higher.

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
got to ask yourself why they are playing for Horsham...at ages of over 20 and why they havent made an impact and the other none league clubs....we are in the championship remember on a tight budget....nuff said

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
You do make me chuckle Richie M

Jamie Taylor has superb movement? Think you're slightly over reaching with that superlative as he wouldnt still be playing in the Ryman League now would he.

And since when has being small and lightweight ever been a good thing?

And please dont give me "the right manager hasnt got hold of him yet" bollox for Russell. No-one has super powers........

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Does anyone remember Sam Kennedy posting on here as Kenny?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
fatboy said:
Does anyone remember Sam Kennedy posting on here as Kenny?
You're right fatboy.Sam Kennedy is my son and this thread is a wind-up by one of Sam's mates(whose identity as yet,is unknown)

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
:wave:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
u gotta love it steve!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
:wave: yeah now and again mate. mostly ive been :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
nah mate hate it, pubs more my thing....................:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: ......followed by.................:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here