Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I make a good homemade one , but cold has always been my preference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Hot or cold. I haven't got a sweet tooth but I ****ing love custard.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Best part of being a teacher was having custard for lunch every day. God I hate Jamie Oliver. Truth is I love custard hot or cold, egg custard, powder custard, crème d'anglais, made with cream, any old way. But I hate it with a skin on the top.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Got to be hot. Anything else is a violation of the 1593 law of English Puddings, offences are charged with crimes against decent food.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Oh FFS I've got to go and buy some now. Custard is the business.

I wonder what the record is for eating in one sitting?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I’ve always thought NSC needed a thread ‘Would you rather die from extreme heat or extreme cold?’ When I saw the thread title I though that day had finally arrived. It wasn’t to be, however.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Mum used to make custard lollies in those little moulds, only going back 60 years! But I can do hot or cold custard but more likely to choose ice cream when out restauranting, unless it's a steamed pudding job.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I’ve always thought NSC needed a thread ‘Would you rather die from extreme heat or extreme cold?’ When I saw the thread title I though that day had finally arrived. It wasn’t to be, however.

A pedant writes...

Hypothermia would be most unpleasant way to die if you got too hot, when you are too cold you pretty well drift away, surviving cold victims report feeling warm and calm as they slipped into unconcioness.

Used to work offshore and we were given 15-20 minutes in the North Sea even wearing a Survival Suit, that's assuming we got off the Rig or out of the Chopper of course...

Thankfully all in the past for me.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A pedant writes...

Hypothermia would be most unpleasant way to die if you got too hot, when you are too cold you pretty well drift away, surviving cold victims report feeling warm and calm as they slipped into unconcioness.

Used to work offshore and we were given 15-20 minutes in the North Sea even wearing a Survival Suit, that's assuming we got off the Rig or out of the Chopper of course...

Thankfully all in the past for me.

That first paragraph is somewhat confusingly written, contradictory, unless it's just me, but I agree, cold would be the way to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here