Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hospital help required

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
As i am going into hospital next tuesday, therefore not being able to make the game, could you tell me if you know if i can take my laptop in there and would they have an internet connection to use?

Many thanks in advance

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
You can listen to the radio so should be able to get SCR.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
A few tests on my muscles and maybe my liver in time.

And its the Haywards Heath hospital

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I very much doubt it.

I was in hospital for 10 days last year & used my mobile to listen to the two games I missed.

Hospital radio is shit (6 pre-set stations)

Hope this helps & good luck with the hemorroids :p

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Buggered then lol, my mobile doesn't have the radio on it. Well ill take it in anyway, Football Manager is on the menu

lander14 said:
As i am going into hospital next tuesday, therefore not being able to make the game, could you tell me if you know if i can take my laptop in there and would they have an internet connection to use?

Many thanks in advance

Shouldn’t worry about a laptop. You should worried about the MRSA Virus. Just hope you're not going into the royal Sussex county hospital, you'll probably not come out. My uncle got MRSA in his leg, nearly had it amputated. Send Blair an e-mail asking if the hospitals are safe yet, in actual fact don't bother as you'll not get a reply.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Hospital help required

Oceanic said:
Shouldn’t worry about a laptop. You should worried about the MRSA Virus. Just hope you're not going into the royal Sussex county hospital, you'll probably not come out. My uncle got MRSA in his leg, nearly had it amputated. Send Blair an e-mail asking if the hospitals are safe yet, in actual fact don't bother as you'll not get a reply.

That will really cheer him up and aid recovery.

Last edited:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
No i'm going to the Haywards heath hospital but it's not in the main building, Hutchins wing or something i think.

Thanks for the help

1066gull

Nope. But if it is NHS, don't they have that TV/Computer with Internet connection?

You can always buy a tiny pocket radio in Tesco or Sainsburys even, about £3. There small things, but will do the business.

Im in France next Tuesday, so can't follow it.:(

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Re: Re: Hospital help required

Oceanic said:
Oh come off it, it's not Teflons fault, he's only had 9 & 1/2 years to sort it out, it's John Majors fault, still never mind just before the next election when he knows Labour are f***ed he'll get into his Yoda escape pod and hand over to the other lardy jocko clown:lol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
do you mean princess royal,haywards heath or the old haywards heath hospital as i haven't heard of that ward before

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
lander14 said:
........And its the Haywards Heath hospital

That has an excellent cheap staff resturant if you can make it for the full english, the patients brekkie is shit. (you'll have to conceal your wrist band, get dressed & tell the nurses your going for some fresh air. Then go to the 3rd floor & pig out big style. You can smoke up there too)

Take a radio & headphones in, they have plug sockets behind the beds.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Is is the HH Nuffield? That is where I went, and they have alcohol on the menu if that is any help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here