Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins tweet

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Is there? Isn't he always injured? Has he actually played a game this season, and by playing I mean having actually started.

Yes. No. Yes.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
But this is the difference between 5 and 7 subs.

Any manager would be reluctant to include any player who was less than 100% fit. With seven, perhaps, as you could introduce a special player who was eg 94% fit, for 15 minutes, but, who it would be difficult to include in the squad where the 5 subs will inevitably have to include a GK.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
f*** me, some people need to chill on a Friday afternoon.

Yes, it was meant to be humourous, slightly sarcastic and perhaps a personal observation on the curiosity that is Twitter where you presume that the rest of the world is engrossed with every minute detail of your day to day existence. I am so sorry it didn't have your sides splitting and yes it was agreeing the sick note accusation posted earlier.

I think everyone was chilled out, you just need to work on your jokes...

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Its a shame, Hoskins looks like he could be quite a good player if we could keep him fit. Hopefully he can get his injury sorted out for good this time around. Same story with Will Buckley, would love to see him play more. They both seem like they can be quality players when they get going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here