Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins tweet

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
"Sat at the cafe in the marina having a large skinny latte. Wishing all the lads good luck tomorrow."

Not in the squad??

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He tweeted yesterday evening, injured again. Thigh

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Ah. Thanks.

Presumed that maybe Paynter had pushed him out of the squad as you can only have 5 subs.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I am going to the marina :moo:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Always injured, good thing we have Paynter who seems to want to play.

You are aware that there is a difference between being injured and not wanting to play?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Christ on a bike! He is definitely looking like being a major 'sick note' and i am so honoured for him letting us know that the huge wad of cash he is receiving is allowing him to live the cosmpolitan lifestyle by sipping latte at the marina. I am also so very grateful he let us know it was a skinny latte lest we curiously doubt his commitment to be fully fit:facepalm:

My intial impression from one of his early progam pictures was right. Never trust a man with such naff 80's highlights and a very effeminate over plucked eyebrow!???

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Christ on a bike! He is definitely looking like being a major 'sick note' and i am so honoured for him letting us know that the huge wad of cash he is receiving is allowing him to live the cosmpolitan lifestyle by sipping latte at the marina. I am also so very grateful he let us know it was a skinny latte lest we curiously doubt his commitment to be fully fit:facepalm:

Strangest post of the day.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

My intial impression from one of his early progam pictures was right. Never trust a man with such naff 80's highlights and a very effeminate over plucked eyebrow!???

Can't work out if that is a joke post, in which case it was not funny, or if you are serious, in which case think you need to chill a tad.

Sep 1, 2011

f*** me I have made some crap posts, but this must be near the top of my worst ones, and that is saying something

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably left out as a precautionary measure.

HOWEVER it does have a touch of the Paul Kitsons.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
f*** me, some people need to chill on a Friday afternoon.

Yes, it was meant to be humourous, slightly sarcastic and perhaps a personal observation on the curiosity that is Twitter where you presume that the rest of the world is engrossed with every minute detail of your day to day existence. I am so sorry it didn't have your sides splitting and yes it was agreeing the sick note accusation posted earlier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here