CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
MY EYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

bleeding-eyes.jpg

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
That's 6 weeks out, so all the pre season work will be for nothing. Then it will take another month to get up to speed, then a few games to get match sharpness and in the meantime we need to sign 2 strikers and who knows who they will be???..I suggest we may well have seen the last of Hoskins now,,shame.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Football is a brutal business and there is only so long you can carry a passenger. In any other employment you would not be on the payroll for a year if you could not do your day to day duties. Thats the nature of the work and I guess why good pay is part of it as it is so precarious.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
With CMS struggling for fitness, who will play up front versus Chelsea?

Barnes and Toby?

Seeing as they failed to worry Worthing's defence last night, I doubt that Chelsea's defenders are shaking in their boots.

This IS the ' lets slate our own players' thread, isn't it?

Last edited:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Said it before i`ll say it again he`s too fragile to be a proffesional footballer.

No, he, like many other players have a run of bad luck with injuries. He is no more fragile than any other player with a fit and healthy lifestyle. I honestly believe he will come good and Poyet will give him the chance to prove that too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here